Wolf | Teen Ink

Wolf

By Maximo2124 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
Maximo2124 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas

Once upon a time, in a small town named Beacon Hills, there lived a teenager named Max. Max was an ordinary boy who attended the local school, played with his friends, and enjoyed the simple joys of life. But one night, everything changed. Max had always liked the forest around the town. He would often walk to rest his mind from normal life through the woods, listening to the wind moving the leaves and sometimes just sit there and listen to music.He knew that this forest had secrets. People always talk about night creatures that appear in the deepest part of the forest. One full moon evening, as Max was walking deeper into the forest than he ever had before, he found a part of the forest that would forever change his life.He was walking around the forest, exploring it and finding out if the things that the people of the town always had say was true.And when you look you for something you always find it.Just as in this case.Max came face to face with a black big wolf. The wolf's eyes were shining red like blood and, without warning, it jumped over Max and bit him. The pain was intense and irresistible, and Max ran out of the woods the fastest he could. But as the moonlight intensified, he started hearing a wolf howl and then something incredible happened. Max's body started turning into a wolf, and when the pain was gone, he stood as a human, but not the same as before. He had become a "Werewolf," a rare and powerful being with the ability to transform into a wolf whenever he desired it. In the next few days, Max struggled to control his new werewolf abilities. He could now see the world through the eyes of a wolf, hear the heartbeat of the people, and sense to feel any disaster about to happen.He could feel the fear of the people, their happiness, he could feel any emotion they have.His senses were sharper, and he felt a connection with the forest, with the night and nature. But, does he really want to be a werewolf?- No, he didn’t want to, so he decided to inform himself more about the “Lycanthropy” to find a cure. Therefore, Max knew that he had to keep his werewolf identity as a secret from his family and friends. He couldn't risk anyone finding out about his abilities. However, he looked for someone who could understand and guide him. One day, while exploring the woods, Max was testing his new abilities now that he is viable to do almost anything and he met a girl named Mia. Mia, too, was a werewolf, and she saw Max climbing trees and running faster than a human could so she realized that Max was a werewolf just like her and she decided to get closer to talk to him. She welcomed him into this supernatural world and became his master in this new and mysterious life.

Under Mia's guidance, Max learned to control his transformations under the full moons and how to control his abilities for the good. Together, they explored the forest as wolves, running through the night and under the bright moon. Max was abstracted to find a cure and he asked Mia if there was any cure to the bite of a werewolf but Max didn’t expect that answer.Mia sadly responded that there was no cure.Max immediately fell to ground impressed by the fact that he will never be human again and he will have to live as a werewolf the rest of his life.Max was in shocked but Mia help him and making him understand that it would not be that bad she will be there for him to support him.She feel empathy for him because Mia had been bit in the past too.And no one was there to help her or understand her.So she felt empathy for Max because she understand the situation he is in.Max decided to move on and accept  new his life and he start to learn more about this new life. He learned that there were not just werewolves in town, there were other types of supernatural creatures like werecoyote, chimeras, wendigos and kanimas. But life in Beacon Hills was not all good. Max and Mia discovered that they were not the only Werewolves in the town. There were others who had used their powers for darker purposes. A pack of nefarious Werewolves, led by an evil Alfa named Victor, Alpha is the one who is the leader in the pack and you can recognize them by looking at their eyes because they have bright red eyes like the blood representing that they have more power and strength over others and only their bite can turn a human to a werewolf also they own that power by stealing it what also means killing Mia and Max were Betas those who are under the Alfa they are the peons they are part of the pack making it more strong because those who are alone even if they are Alpha or Beta are called Omegas, for a werewolf never is good being alone because they can be hunt and get killed easier, the power of a werewolf is when he is with a pack and, Victor as powerful evil Alpha have a powerful evil pack too, they represented a danger to the safety of Woodsdale. As the full moon approached, tensions escalated. Max and Mia knew that they had to confront Victor and his pack to protect their town. They faced a dangerous and wild battle.

Beneath the glow of the full moon, Max and Mia earn the full power of their Werewolf powers. They take advantage of  the moon's energy to defend Beacon Hills and its residents from Victor’s pack. The battle was fierce, Max and Mia fought with all their strength and they almost got defeated.Victor had Mia in his hands just about to kill her But Max watching this scene he couldn’t allow this and he start feeling a power inside coming out of him like a fire starting burning and his eyes started changing from a yellow canary to a red blood eyes he became an Alpha and saved Mia.Victor was shocked about what just happened, Max didn’t care about his color’s eyes he only cared about Mia’s life.Victor realized that some people can turn an Alpha just by their willpower and by stealing it from other person.He told this to Max and tell him that those Alphas are called True Alpha.Max and Mia defeated Victor’s pack with determination and the strength. As the moon slowly dipped below the horizon, Max and Mia stood together, exhausted but triumphant. They had protected their town from the dangers and ensured that the magic of the moon remained a force for good in Beacon Hills.