Colorado State University This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Fort Collins, CO: As a high school student planning for college, I recently visited Colorado State University. As soon as you enter Fort Collins, you will realize that you are in a city well known for its amazing hills. The whole city is flourishing with natural beauty. If you love hiking, this is the best place for you. As a lover of nature, I really enjoyed the green ­atmosphere of the university.
Though Colorado State is one of the oldest universities in America, it has modern buildings. I was amazed by its massive infrastructure. This campus is home to more than 27,000 students; it's so large that it took almost an hour to walk all the way around. Students from 80 nations study there, and the university offers bachelor's degrees in 65 fields of study, as well as 55 master's degrees.
Selecting a university is a difficult task for any high school student. We only get to experience college life once in our lifetime. At CSU you can enjoy learning and experience different cultures.
Find out more at colostate.edu.