Colorado State University This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

As a high-school student planning for university, I recently visited the Colorado State of university and was amazed by the massive infrastructure of the university. As soon as you enter the city of Colorado, you will realize that you were in the city which is well known for the amazing hills. The whole city was flourished with the amazing beauty or nature.

The campus is so large that it takes nearly an hour for me to walk all the way around. Though Colorado State of university was one of the oldest university of America, it still has a good building infrastructure.

Located in Fort Collins, the Colorado State University was a home for more than 27,000 students. Fort Collins is an award-winning city located on the Front Range and if you are the lover of hiking, then it’s the best place for you. Fort Collins has very good atmosphere and was unpolluted one.

As a lover of nature, I really enjoyed the green atmosphere of the university. Students from 80 nations were studying here, and the university is offering Bachelor's degrees in 65 fields of study, and Master’s degrees in 55 fields.

Selecting good place and university is a difficult task for every high-school student. Only once in a life time, we are going to live college life. By being a part of this university, I can say you can enjoy and learn different cultures. Finally, in this university, you can learn the true meaning of real life, hard work and friendship and at the end you will find who you are.

Find out more at colostate.edu.