Pittsburg State University | Teen Ink

Pittsburg State University

January 20, 2010
By Savannahjw SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
Savannahjw SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
7 articles 14 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt


Pittsburg State University is located in small Pittsburg, Kansas. The big reason why you should pay attention to this school above all the others is because of the crazy awesome campus they have and the incredible low cost of tuition that they asking! I have been looking for months into colleges and haven't found one this cheap! It's only around $7000 for a full year there for Kansas residents for tuition and room and board and just a bit more for college students that live out of state! The students that live in the surrounding states even get a discount! It's absolutely incredible how low it is! And they even have a boat load of activities and clubs at the college so you wouldn't be hurting in the fun department! YAY! Finally a school gets what all of us Seniors are looking for!


The author's comments:
I was shocked when I checked out the colleges website. I have been college searching for months and have been continually disappointed at the lack of great colleges to go to that are also affordable. I'm not rich and I'm going to be paying for my entire four years on my own and I personally do not want to come out of college strapped with debt! So I decided that others should know about this awesome understanding school!