Fashion Institute of Technology This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

New York, NY: Locatedin the heart of New York, the Fashion Institute of Technology seems like a superbschool to pursue the dream of design. New York City is the birthplace ofAmerica's fashion industry and a great location for this school. Class projectsinclude trips to museums, showrooms, cultural performances and many other worthyattributes of the city.

There are many majors to choose from at FIT. Myfavorites include fashion design, interior design and advertising design. FIT'sstate-of-the-art facilities help emulate the industry. You will definitely beprepared after attending the Fashion Institute of Technology.

TheFashion Institute of Technology is an outstanding college that really seems toprepare its students and offers great opportunities. It's the perfect school foraspiring designers.

Reviewed in 2000

kassdog said...
Oct. 4, 2010 at 9:44 am

good loved it best thing i ever read so moverlisous buttafule rock and roll it was so good