University of Arizona | Teen Ink

University of Arizona MAG

By Anonymous

    Tuscon, AZ: TheUniversity of Arizona is full of friendly people with school pride. Theuniversity is not only fun and exciting, but also a great school academically.The average class size is 29, so professors can spend more time one-on-one witheach student.

The Greek system is also phenomenal, as I found outfirsthand when I visited during Parents' Weekend. This is a time when familiescome to see what their son/daughter does at school.

After experiencinglife there, I know exactly where I want to go to college. The students areinteresting, and there is something for everyone. I was especially amazed at thecourtesy showed by the students. I visited my cousin's fraternity, where I foundgreat food, entertainment and atmosphere. We then headed over to the footballstadium, and I was impressed at the number of students there to support the team.

The University of Arizona is one of the most interesting and academicallychallenging schools in Arizona. It offers more than 120 majors and is extremelyaffordable. It is considered a "best buy" because a whole year,including room, board and spending money is less than $12,000. All I can say is,"Go Wildcats."


Reviewed in 2001