University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill | Teen Ink

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill MAG

Chapel Hill, NC: Last summer, I visited the University of North Carolinaat Chapel Hill. When I arrived, I was amazed at the enormity of the campus, whichwas a bit intimidating. With more than 24,000 students, it's big enough to be itsown city.

UNC has over 150 majors and minors. To make college lessoverwhelming, it offers first-year seminar classes with less than 20 students.The school also has a study-abroad program, so students can learn in the MiddleEast, Africa, Asia and Europe.

Besides the wonderful learning environment,UNC also offers many extracurricular activities and entertainment forafter-school hours. Even if you never leave campus, you'll still have everythingyou need. There are shops, movie theaters, churches and restaurants. UNC also has47 fraternities and sororities.

Nestled in the center of North Carolina,UNC is near the exciting cities of Raleigh and Durham. If life on the UNC campusever gets boring, (which it shouldn't), these cities are right next door forentertainment and learning experiences.

UNC is a great school with manyopportunities, and is worth a visit.

Reviewed in 2001

i love this !