University of Arizona | Teen Ink

University of Arizona MAG

Tucson, AZ: When searching for a college, the University of Arizona is definitely one to consider. UA offers more than 100 majors taught by the nation's brightest scholars. In addition, it upholds a reasonable level of affordability for state residents ($10,000 for tuition, room and board, books, travel and miscellaneous expenses). Out-of-state students, though, should expect to pay about $23,000.

I believe the University of Arizona has the best campus in the state. It is not overwhelming and has a comfortable feel; the school is very well planned, making it easy to get around. One of its trademarks is that all buildings are constructed of at least 50 percent red brick, which is a long-standing tradition. Unlike some state universities, UA is fairly new. It is amazing how many buildings have been built within the past five years. The most recent, the student union, fills students' needs for food, entertainment and shops.

The University of Arizona has all the essential aspects of a great college and is where one can obtain a high-level education at a reasonable price. With many students originating from the Phoenix metro area, they find it a nice change because although Tucson has the amenities of a large city, it still maintains a small-town feel. So when deciding which college is the best choice, don't forget about Tucson's University of Arizona.

Reviewed in 2003

i love this !