Green River Application Essay | Teen Ink

Green River Application Essay

When you were a senior in high school, did you know what you wanted to do with your life? Well, I don’t. I feel that Green River Community College would be the perfect fit for my needs as a student. There are many reasons I feel this way, such as that Green River offers many different courses I would be interested in taking and I do not have to go right as I get out of high school.

Green River Community College offers a variety of courses which I would be interested in taking. This is great for me, because I am not really sure what I want to do with my life yet. This will allow me to take courses I am interested in, and discover more about what I like doing. It is my hope that this school will help me find a career direction I would like to take.

This school will also allow me to take a break between high school and college. I do not plan on going to college right after high school ends, but instead get a job and save up money for a year or two. That way, I can buy some of the things I want, but do not necessarily need, like CDs, movies, and books. Then, I can save money for when I move out of my parents’ house. During this break, I will also think about what I want to do with my life. Hopefully, I will realize what I want to do during the break, so I can take classes related to that career.

Green River Community College is a perfect fit for me. It will allow me to take time off school to earn money and take courses in a variety of fields I am interested in. Green River would be the perfect school for my personal needs at this point in my life.

roblazaro said...
I know that starting an essay with a question sometme catches the reader's attentions, but on this one; it feel as if the writer is trying to sell a service.