College - A Poem This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Where am I applying I don't know I don't like the campus My SAT scores are too low How should I know what my major is going to be I can't understand these forms No I'm not stupid My teacher won't give me the recommendation I was shaking during my interview I haven't even visited the place yet Mom and Dad are paying for it We need a loan My cousin goes there I don't care I have to buy stamps for the stupid envelope My guidance counselor thinks I should try the Army I hate Maine Everything's great Everything's just dandy My essay is to tell them WHO I AM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHO I AM, I DON'T KNOW WHO EVERYBODY ELSE IS, I MEAN, THIS IS THE REST OF MY LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE ...

Should I just take a year off?

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 9 at 3:07 am
i love this so much!