New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Expectations

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Part Two: Life

Life; it’s a process that we all go through. Sometimes though, there are expectations that may arise from what we seek as an ideal for the life that we live, our lifestyles and such all determine this. However, it might not always be good to put expectations on life.

Expectations tend to exceed reality and at times, they can prove to be rather unreasonable, especially in the view of others around. After all, not every single expectation is to be fulfilled. At any rate, everyone has the yearning for a better life, a perfect life. But could anyone truly envision what a perfect life would look like?

In fact, it can be said that in this world, there is no such thing as a perfect life, for many reasons, two of them being that everyone has their own opinion of a perfect life, no one can actually define what a perfect life truly means and thus something undefined cannot exist in the natural order of life (which could mean that perfection is out of the ordinary) and that no matter how good a life might be, there are bound to be imperfections, further bolded by individual viewpoints and other variables.

This part of the book will seek to find out what expectations are made in life as well as how expectations in life may affect our decisions, as well as how our lives could be made even worse by the expectations we impose upon them.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

A Professor said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 9:08 am:
This is a book written by a teenage and it shows the view of teenage on expectation from the people around them.  This is a voice from a teenage, and likely will be similiar to many teenages.  It is a book worth reading especially for parents who want to know how their teenages think.