Expectations

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Part One: Others

“But encourage one another, as long as it is called Today” – Hebrews 3:1

Most of the time, our expectations relate to the people around us, those we meet on the streets, those we know more personally, our family and friends for example. These people may be and most probably will be, subjected to the expectations that you and I as individuals have. We could easily ignore what impact this might have on them, but remember that what comes around goes around, and it would be better to take precaution then to subject yourself to getting bitten back.

These expectations can range in various forms, from personal treatment to obtaining rewards and such examples. Many a time we may subject others to expectations/pressure beyond their ability or things that we cannot ourselves accomplish, or do not deserve to have others accomplish for us. However, most people who place these expectations are unaware of their after-effects. This part of the book seeks to give the reader insight on possible scenarios under different forms of expectation.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

A Professor said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 9:08 am:
This is a book written by a teenage and it shows the view of teenage on expectation from the people around them.  This is a voice from a teenage, and likely will be similiar to many teenages.  It is a book worth reading especially for parents who want to know how their teenages think.