New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Expectations

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Introduction

Expectations can be good or bad depending on how reasonable they are. Good expectations foster motivation and good stress, to help the expectant to cope better later in life. However, bad expectations, or unreasonable expectations, pile on stress that could cause detrimental effects on the psyche of the person of interest. Problems with the family, friends and other issues can all stem from these high expectations. As such, through this book, I hope to introduce readers to an awareness of what are unreasonable and reasonable expectations as well as what they could do through their own expectations.

Through the use of original short stories, the book wishes to relate to situations that could happen and the consequences of such situations if the wrong type of expectation is placed on the characters. Remember, that expectations aren’t usually affected, though they do affect. 

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

A Professor said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 9:08 am:
This is a book written by a teenage and it shows the view of teenage on expectation from the people around them.  This is a voice from a teenage, and likely will be similiar to many teenages.  It is a book worth reading especially for parents who want to know how their teenages think.