Diary of a Gang Member

Author's note: This is about a girl that's had to many people die in her life, and she forget's what life really...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is about a girl that's had to many people die in her life, and she forget's what life really is. She forget's that life can be happy. Then she sees what life truly is, and that true love does exist. But sometimes, love can mean death.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

Chapter Fourteen

“Why didn’t you talk to me first?” I yelled at Fang.
He shrugged and looked down, trying to avoid my eyes I assumed.
“That’s not an answer. Tell me why exactly you called Demo and told him that we were coming back, when I wasn’t completely ready to come back. I still have to figure out how to tell my parents that I have a kid!”
He shrugged again and kept his eyes on his feet.
I fumed. There is no way he’s doing this. I grabbed his chin and yanked it up so that he was looking down at me. “Tell me why you did that.”
I didn’t mean for it to sound that evil, but even I could detect the venom in his voice.
He flinched, but only a little. “I just thought that…I don’t know it’s just…You don’t understand.”
I stared him in the eye. “Make me understand.”
He stared right at me for a few seconds. “I can’t you don’t understand.”
I threw my arms up in there and groaned. “Why aren’t you even trying?!” I yelled.
“Because you won’t listen! Have you ever thought for one minute that I wanted to go home?! Ever?! I have family too! It’s not all about you you you!” he yelled at me. I felt the incredible urge to punch him, but I restrained myself behind my back.
“It’s not about me!” I screamed. “This is about Sienna! How are we supposed to hide her from the other’s?! How are we supposed to tell my parents?! What are we supposed to tell your parents?! We needed to discuss this together! You can’t make all the decisions!”
“I wanted to talk to you but I wanted to stay here! If I talked to you about it I would’ve decided to stay here because here I have no gang, here there’s no danger, and here’s Sienna is safe!”
“Which is why we needed to talk about it!” I screamed in his face. He’s being so stupid.
He shook his head and laughed. “I don’t know why I’m even talking to you. You’re not worth it.”
That’s it. He turned around to walk away.
“Hey,” I said and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around and I punched him in the face.
His head moved to the side, in the direction the punched forced it to go. He looked at me with fire in his eyes. No, literally. His eyes had some sort of creepy red tint.
He grabbed my hair and backed me up to where I hit the side of the house. We went outside to talk so that Aunt Maggie wouldn’t hear us.
He pushed his arm up to my neck. Not hard enough to cut off my air, but hard enough to make it difficult to breathe. His face was so close I could feel his breath on my face. I glared at him.
“What are you gonna do?” I asked him in a mean but teasing tone.
His eyes were still red tinted and his breath was strong and mean. For some reason he reminded me of a miniature bull.
“You gonna hit me? Do it. I dare you,” I said to him in the same tone. He pulled his hand back to slap me. I watched him, waiting for him to hit me.
Then something passed in his eyes. I was there but before I could tell what it was it was gone. It was something like sadness, shame.
He let out a breath and let his hand that he was about to hit me with fall to his side. He looked down and to the side. I could see his jaw clenching and unclenching.
He dropped his arm holding me up against the wall and turned away.
“Go. Now.”
I stared at him for a while.
“GO!” he roared in a voice that actually scared me. I backed up to the other side of the house then leaned against the wall. What just happened?
I heard him yell and I risked a peak around the corner. He threw something on the ground and punched a tree, like, reeeeally hard. I could see the blood from over here. He stared at it for a long time and shook his hand and started talking to himself.
“This is all my fault. I got her pregnant. I had to find her at the ally. I made up the decision to leave. I had to be such an idiot and keep pressing stuff on. Ugh!” he punched the tree again.
He’s going to break his hand, The back of my mind told me. I listened to it and thought about going out to stop it when he fell to his knees and yelled in the air. It reminded me of when a man burns to death and he yells. I didn’t like it and Sienna didn’t either, because I could hear her cry outside.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!