Central Park.The Tragedy Of Max Anderson.

Author's note: This is my very first piece I have finished, So please let me know your thoughts. I want to become a better writer.
Author's note: This is my very first piece I have finished, So please let me know your thoughts. I want to become a better writer.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Our lives are over.

The next morning Taylor informs work what had happen last night as she filled the entire apartment with the smell of pancakes. Max closed his eye excited to be smelling pancakes after the traumatizing night he had. As his stomach growled; he arose from bed and walked out from Taylor’s bathroom to find Taylor in the kitchen cooking some chocolate chip pancakes. “Are you hungry sweetie?” Taylor smiled a full smile that covered her whole face. She was nothing but ecstatic to see the sparkle in his eyes, then she knows that God had brought her him. ‘He will make my little family complete. Me, Max and Jay.’ Oddly enough at that very moment that she was extremely hypnotized by her own thoughts Jay’s names popped on her IPhone. “Hey baby” Jay said almost screaming into the phone. Taylor hadn’t told Jay anything about last night. Max didn’t even exist in Jay’s world at this point, but Max had already found his way into Taylor’s heart. She was terrified Jay wouldn’t stay with her if Max was in the picture, Max was more important. This is the tell all moment. Will he stay or go? Here goes nothing Taylor thought. “Jay, can you come over. We need to talk.” She exclaimed which was most likely the worst way to go about this. “Babe, I’m on my way. Be there in 20 minutes tops.” Jay said praying everything was okay. Just like Jay had said he would be, a knock came at the door and there stood a desperate man with his heart on his sleeve just for her. “Babe, you sounded upset on the phone. What’s wrong?” Jay asked as he walked towards the couch but something catches his glance. “Wait, who’s this?” He asked catch off guarded by a small child sitting at the table eating some of, what appears to be pancakes. “Yeah, Jay that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. This boy is Max. When I was walking in the park last night, he found me. And I found his mother’s dead body. Her name was Emily Anderson. Someone murdered last night right in front of this little boy’s eyes.” She blurted out as she didn’t even stop to breathe! “Okay…… and he’s here why?” Not trying to be rude but couldn’t help but not quite understand what exactly was going on, he knows that she wouldn’t lie to him. This is pretty far-fetched even for her. “He has nobody. They can’t find any living relatives. I wanted to talk to you about adopting him. What are your thoughts on it baby?” Taylor poured her heart out. Almost tearing up not knowing what the love of her life was going to say next. She pulls him on the couch right next her. There was silence which in her mind seemed like a life time. Only 3 minutes had past. “I don’t know, I mean, I will only because it for you Taylor. And of course because he has nobody left in this world, I want to start a family with you baby. Let’s do.” Jay said almost jumping out of his shoes for joy even though he had some concerns he was ready for life with his new family. Out of the excitement of everything and his love for Taylor he got on one knee, and popped the question. “Taylor, will you marry me?” shocked Taylor freezes, started crying and screams yes, ‘A million times yes!’ Three months later Max was their adopted son and they were married.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »