the birth of a superior being

Author's note: n/a
Author's note: n/a  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

chapter6

My husband grew up around two sisters and a dad he had a mom but she was a rather far distance and wanted nothing to do with him. When he was seventeen and eighteen he was moved twice, once from ST. Augustine then to Jacksonville, it took him awhile to settle down or be comfortable anywhere fearing he would move again. The truth is that his sisters lived with his mom and he rarely saw them , always missing them he visited them often.

Draco realized that weither he lost his wife or not was not an option . The many times they talked about life or death situations ran through his mind . Not realizing what was running through his mind Lyla still carried on saying I will die for my babies baby if I have to they will not destroy what I love, it was killing Draco deeply inside to see her like this.

The Silent Demons were on their way and ready to destroy their new liken and vampire child . They rushed through the town and crashed through places trying to find that child.The silent demons were like the head vampire leauge , “ why draco ever married a liken bewilders me ,” said Ivan the Terrible the leader of the group. “ Many people said he married her because he was to bare his child,” said Craytorin Lylas recent son.