New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

the birth of a superior being

Author's note: n/a
Author's note: n/a  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

chapter 5

Several years later all the brothers were married and having babies of their own, the only thing was that Draco had married a liken. Now Draco knew that marriages like this were frowned upon and that their baby could be the superior being. Lyla Moriority his new wife said, “I will fight for my family, you try to take away my baby I will kill you or die in the process of trying to save her.

The words that were said by Lyla were stricken strongly into Draco’s heart. Realizing that she would not give up the baby, even if it meant her getting destroyed in the process. It reminded him of when he was a baby and his mom died at the hands of Ivan Lithium also known as the destroyer of families.

As the legend goes Ivan Lithium was a destroyer of families for many reasons. It was said that whoever owed a debt to him would not go unpunished if the debt was neither paid or it was paid late. Well Dareks parents met their fate at Lithium’s hands because they were so greedy that they decided they would not pay back what they owed. Well said Darek they didn’t expect to get away with it with a person called the destroyer of families.