New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

the birth of a superior being

Author's note: n/a
Author's note: n/a  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

chapter 4

Now my new life begins I crave blood all the time. The worst part about this was that I am going to school as a full time law student. So when someone is bleeding I have to walk out and pretend I am sick. Rayhela present your side of the case, the judge said as she accidently cut herself with a piece paper. When she did that I ran out of the room and bit my arm grasping every flowing drop of blood in my hungry mouth.

Now I am eight months pregnant and try to hide it but that doesn’t go to well and does not last. Kitty why do you have a pregnancy test in the trash. Love I am pregnant and the babies are due in a month maybe, I said this as my water broke and the amniotic fluid slid onto the slippery tile floor. You ass I screamed as I was giving birth to a set of triplets. Let’s just say you wanted this as well as I did my beautiful wife and mother to be. When the birthing process was over I was happy when all three babies were out.

After the babies were born I could tell they had their father’s looks, yet honey they had your smile and eyes, hey you don’t interrupt my story. As I was saying they had their fathers looks brown hair, brown eyes and those cute chubby little cheeks. The only thing was is that I knew they were going to have problems when they got hungry after all they are vampires.

When the babies ate we had to take small amounts of blood put it in a bottle and feed it to them. They seemed to be hungry a lot within two days they looked as old as three year old child. We always know when they start to grow they become allergic to sunlight and tend to stay inside a lot more than usual. The boy’s names are Darek Moriority Jr, Draco Moriority, and Dranzo Moriority.
Singing was Draco’s specialty he loved to sing his voice was like an angels. Dranzo was an excellent guitar player he already knew how to play Folsom prison blues by Johnny Cash that song is the hardest song to play said Dranzo. Darek loved to play the drums and the three boys were a band called Acid rain.

Acid rain a family owned business and a family band is a worldwide known band. Their mother Rayhela Moriority and their father Darek Moriority are their managers and help them think of ideas for their songs. They also manage the bands funds and do the cover art instead of having to pay someone else to do it for them. Their mother sits on the computer for hours editing pictures and putting together collages for their cover art and edits their music to add in additional sounds such as the beat for their music.

I remember when I was younger my brothers Darek and Dranzo wanted to be in a band, I decided to give it a try with them. We did not know though that one of the biggest recording artist was sitting not even three houses down from us and would hear us play every day. Finally he came down to our house and asked us if we would record a song for him. The song we picked to record for him and get published was Blue Moon, it was about a group of friends who were like brothers and they fell in love with girls who turned their life around.