the birth of a superior being

Author's note: n/a
Author's note: n/a  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

chapter 3

Now seventeen years late I am a vampire and I am happily married. My old name was Rayhela Cortez now it is and always will be Rayhela Moriority; my husband’s name is Darek Moriority. We had a simple wedding with very few people that is the way we wanted it.

The wedding night was February fourteenth two thousand fifteen. Placing was at the graveyard just a few miles away from my house, everything was lovely. Victorian is the theme we had, my wedding dress was s black and red with small ruffles. Hall way was decorated with gothic pillars and my father was dress in black and red as well.

Now the service starts and my nerves rack up a storm. When I walk down the aisle smiling as I see the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Do you Rayhela Cortez take Darek Moriority to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health and so forth?, I do . Do you Darek Moriority take Rayhela Cortez to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health and so forth? I do, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. . Moriority.

Little did I know he was a vampire and tonight would be my turning night? As we lay in bed he nuzzles his cold wet lips into my neck. Then I felt him bite and I cringed as I felt venom like feeling course through my veins. Baby what is that feeling coursing through me, love I am a vampire, right now there is venom coursing through your veins and after the complete change you will crave blood and hate sunlight, for you will burn if it touches you.