the birth of a superior being

Author's note: n/a
Author's note: n/a  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

chapter 2

Remember when we were kids and all we wanted to find was that one guy .The one who will hold you tight when you’re scared and just needing to be held. Also the one instead of wanting something all the time asks what you want instead. We all want that type of guy but their hard to find.

The guy I’m dating now is over protective, I feel like I’m being treated like property. The sad thing was all my friends saw the way I was being treated. If I ever had kids my affairs would be left to them. Hey why not leave the house to me and why give everything to those brats that may or may not come. Well love because you and I will die before they do. Plus you kind of make me want to hit you a lot. Why you little b**** I gave you everything you have.

Now my life was never simple I was born on a sunny Wednesday morning. My parents were the first thing I saw. Bunny looks at her cute chubby little cheeks she looks just like you. Remember looking up my father said but she has a smile like her mothers and kissed her tulip colored lips. The truth is my mom had the habit of wearing make up in any situation. The thing was I was born with my stomach and intestines on the outside of my body. That condition made me stay in the hospital six weeks after I was born.

After six weeks my parents brought me home I remember every one of their arguments. For example Hun when you pick her up every time she cries you is babying her. No I am not she is only a few months old. She has to be babied she is a baby num nuts! Those arguments went on and my mother got abused. She got thrown and broke many bones just for the love of that man.