New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The life and lessons of a thing called Rick

Author's note: My inspiration to write this piece was not only my own mistakes and thought processes, but my...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My inspiration to write this piece was not only my own mistakes and thought processes, but my mind is explained in ways that most people will understand better than if it was just told verbally, my reason for writing this piece is to not only help me come to see my progress but also teach others how to keep from following in my footsteps.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Just rungs on the ladder to success

Turn mistakes into wisdom, not just yours but learn from others mistakes and use them to your advantage.
Accept and respect the fact that you are your own person and you can do what you want to, to the extent that your surroundings allow you.
Recognize that through ought your entire life, even things that you were always convinced would have just happened anyways, really happen because of you.
Never forget that no matter who is in your life, it is in your own hands.
I have read this over, and over more times than i can count and each time i read it i am reminded of something new i can work on to change my life for the better. If you have liked this story please share it with your parents, on facebook, twitter, heck put it on flyers and post them all over haha. As long as i can reach as many people as i can my success will have been more than I could ever ask for
Eventually I found out that all it takes is a little hard work, a little more focusing on potential and a little less thought about myself and my immediate surroundings to open to an infinite encyclopedia of life lessons and knowledge that has always, and will forever be an important tool.
The final step for me was accepting that it really was my fault, my mistakes, my decisions, eventually created the monster that I used to blame for most of my problems, lost relationships, lost friendships, and even the few good things that happened.
Nowadays when I find myself stuck spending another holiday with the people that even though I love, just seem like a bunch of old fuddy duddys who are always trying to point out my mistakes, or when I find myself in a place where it feels like every old person is hating on my fresh kicks new clothes and overall “Swag” I cant help but think of how many lessons they’ve learned, all the risks they took that bloomed success, and things that didn’t turn out the way they thought.
And so with my new found scheme to eventually be successful and GET WHAT I WANT it just so happens that I wont affect anybody negatively other than the haters that will burn with jealousy when they see me walking.
Only now do I feel like the thriving life and future that I had always dreamed of might be within my grasp.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

mermaidcool said...
Apr. 12 at 11:49 am:
that really good