Life of a 14 Year Old

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

last 2 days and end

Now the next two days before we all passed the program we started to practices the matching route for the ceremony. We spent about 5 hours on that alone before we had lunch. And lunch was the best thing ever because the whole time they had us on a strong food lay off and only could have water. This time they let us eat whatever and drink whatever because the next morning we would all transform from the name “DIVIL PUPS” to “DIVIL DOGS” and for all of us it was a big deal. Maybe not to others but the whole summer doing marine stuff was fun and a life changing event.
Now thinking back to then I wish I could go back in time and do it over and over again because it was a very big change to my life in all ways. And I’m very glad I made that chose and I thank my friend and family for the support. Now I’m in the marine’s and I go to boot camp on May30th and come back home on AUG 3rd then school on the 5th.but if anything went the way I like it I would say this was the best thing in my life .And the best memory was the 75foot tower jump into water. Trust me if you where scared of water try it 75ft high but the only way to get down was to jump into my water. Now I’m glad I choose to do this program because it change my life around for good
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7