The Lost Girl | Teen Ink

The Lost Girl

By simplyjasmine GOLD, round rock, Texas
simplyjasmine GOLD, Round Rock, Texas

*To live for life is not enough live because everyday brings new adventure.
*Before you let go of someone remember no one is perfect but everyone has a chance to prove they're worth not losing.

Summary:

When Roxanne Williams, a foster teen, is abandoned by her foster parents in the woods, she meets two interesting runaway little girls. In need of somewhere to go she departs her past and begins anew with them headed for New York. The problem is one of the girls has a bad wound and in need of medical care fast. So the girls go to the highway waiting for anybody to stop, and eventually they hitch a ride with a woman who helps them in more than 1 way. Going home with the woman , the three girls are all affected by the woman and Roxanne meets a guy who for the first time in her life makes her feel head over heels and makes her see things about herself she never has. Now Roxanne has to make decisions she never in a million years thought she has to make, but will all of her choices be good ones?

Jasmine A.

The Lost Girl

simplyjasmine GOLD, Round Rock, Texas

yes, I'm almost done with the second book it should be posted up in a couple more weeks.

on May. 29 2011 at 12:06 am
Donttrust BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado

....are you going to write more?

I'm hooked :)