Notice: Undefined variable: exists in /home/teenink-site/web/content/plus/includes/Class/WorkBook.cls.php on line 366 An Incredible Journey to the South - A Home away from Home | Teen Memoir Book About love/relationships, family, friends, self-esteem and health

Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > An Incredible Journey to the South - A Home away from Home

An Incredible Journey to the South - A Home away from Home

Justin G.
Summary: If it doesn't become clear by the end of the first day [chapter], then let it be somewhat announced that I expected some bumps in the road with my depression and such, but with my best friends, I didn't know what to expect in the end, really.
We all know nothing in life is perfectly nor stays even the slightest bit serene--my escapades in Alabama were dynamic, to say the least.
Lastly, aside from this originally being an assigned writing, I hope that all who read this can feel like they've experienced what I've experienced to an extent by the time they've finished this memoir, and know how much this trip meant to me and how it even changed my life.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

HarryPotter100 said...
May 27, 2013 at 12:49 pm:
It was a very intersesting and entertaning book.