Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Hit The Roads

Hit The Roads This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13 at 6:30 pm
@reach4mars Here is the link: TeenInk.com/fiction/sci_fi_fantasy/article/946758/Mermaids-Soul/ Hope you enjoy it!

KayVegas said...
Feb. 21 at 12:41 pm
It looks great! If you want any serious critiques I can give a little. I love the tracks and how the sun makes the trees' shadows long. It took a second for me to see the guitar (maybe if the angle of it was changed so I could see the front), but for the most part, it's beautiful.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 22 at 8:17 am
Thank you so much! I was thinking about recreating this photo, so I'll keep your feedback in mind. Thank you!

KayVegas replied...
Feb. 23 at 9:17 am
No problem. Good work though-- I don't think I could have done as well!

Feb. 20 at 8:00 pm
I am thinking on probably making a story about this. Is it fine that I use this? I will give you the credit of course!

Feb. 20 at 8:29 pm
Yes go for it! Let me know when you've written it because I would love to read it :)

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 22 at 11:08 am
Thanks! I will let you know when it's published! Have a God-Blessed Day!

LaurenKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 4:28 pm
very beautiful.... It tells a wonderful story :')

Jan. 17 at 10:04 am
aw thank you so much! :)

Feb. 25 at 10:42 pm
By the way, are you a girl or a boy? (Sorry for the stupid question)

NM121 said...
Jan. 16 at 1:31 pm
I think this picture is beautiful

Jan. 16 at 2:48 pm
thank you!

Blacklion1984This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 10:29 pm
The only thing I notice is it looks a bit grainy around the person, but that could just be my phone. Other than that good.

Jan. 16 at 2:49 pm
thank you! Yea it's a little grainy in some areas, I might bring up the resolution or blur it out, thanks for the feedback!