Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Hit The Roads

Hit The Roads This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

LaurenKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 4:28 pm
very beautiful.... It tells a wonderful story :')

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:04 am
aw thank you so much! :)

NM121 said...
yesterday at 1:31 pm
I think this picture is beautiful

yesterday at 2:48 pm
thank you!

Blacklion1984This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 10:29 pm
The only thing I notice is it looks a bit grainy around the person, but that could just be my phone. Other than that good.

yesterday at 2:49 pm
thank you! Yea it's a little grainy in some areas, I might bring up the resolution or blur it out, thanks for the feedback!