Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Hit The Roads

Hit The Roads This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

KayVegasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 12:41 pm
It looks great! If you want any serious critiques I can give a little. I love the tracks and how the sun makes the trees' shadows long. It took a second for me to see the guitar (maybe if the angle of it was changed so I could see the front), but for the most part, it's beautiful.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 8:17 am
Thank you so much! I was thinking about recreating this photo, so I'll keep your feedback in mind. Thank you!

KayVegasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:17 am
No problem. Good work though-- I don't think I could have done as well!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 8:00 pm
I am thinking on probably making a story about this. Is it fine that I use this? I will give you the credit of course!

Feb. 20 at 8:29 pm
Yes go for it! Let me know when you've written it because I would love to read it :)

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:08 am
Thanks! I will let you know when it's published! Have a God-Blessed Day!

LaurenKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 4:28 pm
very beautiful.... It tells a wonderful story :')

Jan. 17 at 10:04 am
aw thank you so much! :)

NM121This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 1:31 pm
I think this picture is beautiful

Jan. 16 at 2:48 pm
thank you!

Blacklion1984This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 10:29 pm
The only thing I notice is it looks a bit grainy around the person, but that could just be my phone. Other than that good.

Jan. 16 at 2:49 pm
thank you! Yea it's a little grainy in some areas, I might bring up the resolution or blur it out, thanks for the feedback!