Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 227 comments. Post your own now!

meggle-g said...
OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD. this is amazinnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooo talented! i thought it was a picture when i first saw it!! keep drawing=)

....shayna.... said...
ok, this is amazing! I thought this was just a regular picture of her too! you are very talented keep it up!

Yuelong said...
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! this is soooo freakin good!

Kimbla said...
umm i can see how the crown and stuff is drawn but i dont see how the rest is real drawing... usually you can see if its actually a drawing or not... this looks fake...good, but fake

CrystalBlood replied...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 9:41 am
Yea. No offense to the artist. But I agree. Around the mouth and eyes it makes my skeptical. Wish it could be enlargedso I could see better.

CrystalBlood replied...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 9:52 am
Not that I'd be supprised if it was a real drawing. I have some friends in college who do photo realism stuff. Its just with photoshop and what not I don't always take thingsat first glance.

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
This drawing IS fake. The video on youtube is cut at different parts, and its photoshopped. Her mom is a graphic designer, and when she went on TV and they asked her to draw, she said "she couldnt cause she only had one pencil and it broke".... It's a load of poop...

soccergoalie6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this puts the lady gaga photographers to shame. The is better than a picture!... But what's with the website on her forehead?? just woondering...

IggyLEON replied...

yeah i looked at that to

amzazinLily said...
wow...epic.

xsassysydx said...
oh my god, this is amazing.

ShelbyMarie93 said...
So then can you explain that website on the forhead...........

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
All I have to say is WOW! If you didn't state that this was a drawing, I would never have figured out it wasn't a photgraph. =)

Aw3someJon said...
Yet, it's something I also wanna try! thanks for the inspiration! I watched your video as well as what you did with the pencils and tissue. I think the tissue was a very alternative choice to play with the lighting and detail! I might try it! May not be NEARLY as good as you, but worth a shot I suppose.

Aw3someJon said...
God this makes me hate myself.

NinaQ said...
U drew this??? :D nice!!!

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Amazing!! My jaw unhinged and fell to the floor, this is SO good!!!

It looks like a photograph, I wish I could draw like that!!!!

VirginieC This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks like a photo! did you really draw this?

GreenEyedGirl15 said...
you are absolutely AMAZING! this is an astounding work of art!!!!!

WritingLoverForever said...
I don't like Lady Gaga, but when I was curious to look at this closer when I read in the description that it was a drawing. Honestly, I think it looks more like a photo than a drawing, but I'm not going to judge against you and say that you didn't draw it because I have no proof of that. So, congrats on being an excellent artist. :)