Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 232 comments. Post your own now!

leannaXD said...
OH Oy Gosh!!! This is ah-mazing 'O' Wow, I love the way you shaded the leather, I had to look at it for a good while before I passed this as a drawing cause it looked like a real photo :D How long did this take you to draw?

Snowflake17 said...
That is one of the best drawings I have ever seen in my life! I am a huge fan, you have amazing skills.

BrynaJo said...
Whats the logo on her head?

Raven-Mcdonald replied...
The girl  who drew it has her own website, the text is the watermark so that her artwork is not stolen.

mec81 said...
This picture is AMAZING!!! It almost looks like a photograph of her!

kaitlin96 said...
This drawing is awesome! Its soil detailed

AnniePannie said...
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

misskingraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
That is AMAZING! I thought it was a picture of her at first :O

HagenDazzle said...
Girl, you've got serious talent! I personally DO NOT like Gaga, but this drawing looks so amazing- I saw your video and was just wondering how you avoided smudges while drawing the face and how you did the leather?:)

Natalie C. said...
This is very good :) but which parts did you create yourself? The crown? Because i drew the exact same image a couple of months ago however it is slightly different and i've seen drawings of this all over google. But i love what you've done!

Bones96 said...
Wow this is AMAZING! I did think it was a drawing when I first saw it. Keep drawing you have lots of talent :)

tavvie said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 3:23 am
Wow, amazing! You have a great talent, keep drawing!

auswagg said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 12:53 am
This is just so amazing! I still can't believe it isn't a photo! Congrats!! Blows my mind... :)

Bliss124 said...
I like how this makes lady gaga actually look pretty! keep it up :)

Jurdibird said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:40 am
just wow. so amazing!

I.... said...
Oh. My. God. That's amazing! It looks just like a photograph. You need to enter a contest or something. Some type of recognition. If I were judge, you, without a doubt, would be first place. ☺

arcanine24 said...
it looks like a photograph! amazing!

james14 said...
WOW!!!!!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE BIGGEST GAGA FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekf07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh my goodness! that is SOOSOOOOOO realistic! you have a talent!

ChaoticBliss said...
WOOOW! This is incredible! You have great talent!