Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 236 comments. Post your own now!

Laura_Oliver said...
What I did was click on 'view photo' and zoom in five thousand times. I still cannot comprehend how you possibly did this so realistically. I will go look at the video you mentioned right now.

Laura_Oliver replied...
You have a lot of perserverence. And is that you giving the picture to Justin Beiber? because that is pretty cool, for someone who would appreciate his music. I would pay big bucks to have you do my portrait.

shoelessjoe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woa!!!! This looks way too real to be drawn!!!! That is amazing!! How on Earth did you draw that to look so real!?! I must check out your you tube vid!

savetheplanet said...
How on earth did you make this look like a real photo!  I mean WHOA.

RhythmAndRhyme said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:59 am
This is too cool. I kept looking at it, thinking it was a photograph, but I was amazed when I finally figured out the art and everything. This is really spectacular.

LaceyLove said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:47 am
Wow, this is amazingg! You should really get this shown somewhere its spectacular. And i think Gaga would honestly be honored especially because it is so life-like and amazing. Great job, seriously keep drawing!

ChristinaC1996 said...
I love this! I thought it was a photo at first!!

C.N.Red said...
I wish I could draw like that! No fair! JK.

jomi973 said...
What an amazing drawing! It looks so realistic. Wow. Luv it!

simplyAT said...
Wow. This is a truly amazing drawing! I couldn't believe it was actually drawn. It looks so real, just like a photograph! I wish I could draw something like this! I was wondering if you used any refrences to draw this? A photo perhaps or, rather, just by memory!?

mikeNikesRia said...
oh my god.. this is breathtaking :O its absoutly amazing!

Kate S. replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:34 am
This is simply jaw-dropping. It looks like a greyscale photograph! I wish I had your talent.

writer015 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:10 am
This. Is. Amazing! Like really, I think she looks better here then in her pictures haha. :)

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:36 am

that is astonishing :o

i can draw stick figures. that's as far i get with drawing people :P This is truly amazing.

athletegkb44 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:39 am
Cool!! You are very talented-it really portrays her. Good Job!!

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:05 am
this is utterly unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? I'm honestly in awe of you right now!

Victoria9 said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 12:01 am
Wow, You make me Speechless..! It hard to say anything..! Keep Of the good work.!

leahg12 said...
It takes wild talent to draw hands... They're the hardest thing to draw. Amazing job, I almost couldn't believe my eyes!!

4everSilent said...
This so wonderful. good job(:

andie_luv23 said...
This is amazing. The shading is perfection. True talent, to an extreme. The realism of this is beautiful.

swimmergirl5683 said...
this is amazing :D