Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 228 comments. Post your own now!

numbheart21 said...
YOU ARE A MONSTER!! so great..>.< haha..^^

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Goodness gracious. This is absolutely fantastic!

*StandardToaster* said...
WHAT???  I had to do a double take here!  did u seriously draw that?  this is amazing! it should be the eigth wonder of the world!  clicking the "tag as favorite" button as we speak.  check out some of my work if u can.

QuirkilyAwesome95 said...
you...  DREW THAT?!!!!  you have major talentt!!

kmpoetgirl7 said...
that looks just like her!! wow! you're an incredible artist. Keep drawing!

LonelyYetNotFree said...

this is so sweet.

i love this dawing you got me for a sec i thought  it was a picture but i had to look deep inside  the INK (:

~EmilyC~ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dang! That's great! At first, I thought it was a photograph! You're amazing! =]

jhull09 said...
this is an awesome drawing, good job!!