ACTeen July Academy in Manhattan, NY

In my opinion attending ACTeen's July Academy was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. I mainly had a musical theater background going into the program, so I definitely didn't know what to expect. But as soon as I got there and met Acteen Director Rita Litton I knew I was in a friendly yet professional environment. With Rita's guidance and knowledge I learned so much about the craft of acting on camera, from commercials to scene work. Through each class I absorbed something knew, and by the end of the month I felt I had lots of valuable information about performing and practicing this wonderful craft. Rita saw something in me that I never knew about myself when I acted on camera and that I am very thankful for.It was because of her that I was able to perform in a showcase for some of the top agents and managers in the entertainment industry. As a result of her training and my performance I now have a manager and I am currently signed with one of the top talent agencies on both the east and west coast. I am so grateful for everything Rita Litton has given to me and will continue to use the knowledge she has shared, when further pursuing my career as an actor. Thanks Rita!