ACTeen July Academy in Manhattan, NY

In my opinion, attending ACTeen's July Academy was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. I mainly had a musical theater background going into the program, so I definitely didn't know what to expect. As soon as I got there and met ACTeen Director Rita Litton though, I knew I was in a friendly yet professional environment. I learned so much about the craft of acting on camera (from commercials to scene work) with Rita's guidance and knowledge. I absorbed something new through each class, and by the end of the month, I felt I had a lot of valuable information about performing and practicing this wonderful craft. Rita saw something in me that I never knew about myself when I acted on camera, and for that I am very thankful. It was because of her that I was able to perform in a showcase for some of the top agents and managers in the entertainment industry. As a result of her training and my performance, I now have a manager and am currently signed with one of the top talent agencies on both the east and west coast. I am so grateful for everything Rita Litton has given me and will continue to use the knowledge she has shared when further pursuing my career as an actor. Thanks, Rita!