Camp Ballibay in Camptown, PA

Two summers ago I spent three weeks in a place of magic. Removed from the real world, emersed in a creative paradise. Ballibay is an oasis for any creative teenager. Acting, singing, music, dance, art, sports, photography, rock and roll, the list goes on and on. But most of all, people are really caring. I made some of the best friends that I still keep in touch with.
Unlike some other camps that make you keep to some schedule that they came up with (I never want to hear the word "boating" again), Ballibay is totally tailored to you. You tell them what you want to learn and do, and you do it. And even if you're not called for a lesson, there is always something to do; jamming, playing, laying on Converse-print covered picnic tables and talking.

So if you're up for a couple weeks of intense artistic magic with creative people just like YOU from all around the world, Ballibay is always waiting...

Rusy said...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 9:23 am
Last summer was my first time attending Ballibay. It was one of the best experiances I've ever had. The people are warm and welcoming, the activities are amazing, the food is healthy and good, and I learned so much about myself and being a better artist. I highly recommend this camp if you love any type of art. You'll never forget the friends you make here, they're one of a kind.

sdukler said...
Go to Ballibay. It will open up your eyes to many different things. It also makes you see that there are no differences between people, whether they be black, white, nerdy, preppy or any other labels people choose to use. Its such a close knit environment that you cannot help but love everyone around you, as if they are your soulmates.

Ballibass said...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 7:36 am
Ballibay is kinda... The best place on earth. I know the people I've met there will be my friends my whole life. I've learned so much as a musician and I have learned a lot about other art forms outside my own. I'm thrilled to be going back this year and I'm excited to see all my old friends and to meet new people who will no doubt me amazing, a little weird (like the rest of us), have interesting stories to share, and be totally accepted because that's what Ballibay doe... (more »)

Ilikethiscamp said...
Nov. 26, 2009 at 10:10 am
I LOVE THIS CAMP! THIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER! This place is full of awesome people, and great stuff to do.

Juicygirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 11:56 am
I know people who go to this camp!

kne54 replied...
Oct. 5, 2009 at 10:26 am
what the people name'