Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I fell in love with the genre "Zombie" the day the Walking Dead Game came into my life. It is that striking journey that one will remember their entire life. Based on the Robert Kirkman's comic book series, Walking Dead is... (more »)
Rage: Anarchy Edition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
id Software has been the leader in game engine technology in the first-person shooter genre for years. In 1992, they created the illusion of 3D (pseudo-3D) with Wolfenstein 3D, the grandfather game of the first-person shooter genre. In 1993,... (more »)
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PS3, Xbox 360, PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Generally speaking, most series’ often seek to continue their legacy by advancing forward. It seems like the natural option,after all, building off of where the last entry ended and further progressing the story of the series as a whole. But... (more »)
Super Smash 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Nintendo`s greatest fighters are HERE!”- Gameinformer “Your favorites are back, from Kirby to Link, Mario to Pikachu!”- Jay  What is Super Smash Bros.? People all over America (and Japan) have been... (more »)
Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones
“…. The story gets better and better.” – Jay J. In the country MAGVEL place of the Demon King`s defeat, it is in 803 and peace among Renais, Frelia, Jehanna, Rausten and Grado would be broken in one unwarranted attack by Emperor... (more »)
Deadly Premonition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Deadly Premonition is a very strange game in many ways. It's strange for being inspired by the 1990s cult classic TV series Twin Peaks. It's strange because of protagonist Francis York Morgan, a massive cinephile with an imaginary partner named... (more »)
Project M on Wii This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This game is called Project M and is one the fastest modified version of Super Smash Bros games out there. The game is a fast-paced fighting game that requires you to defeat opponents by getting them to lose all of their stocks (which are... (more »)
Smite This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Smite” is a free multiplayer online battle arena, or MOBA, where players choose characters with unique abilities and duke it out in five-on-five arena-style combat. There are tons of MOBAs out right now, but what sets... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls Online This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
As the dust settles, you look around you. The looted bodies of your enemies are strewn in disfigured positions. There’s a look of relish on your face as you realize what you’ve accomplished. However, that look immediately turns to... (more »)
Brink This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Splash Damage, a developer from England, is easily one of my favorite game-makers. It’s the strategy and huge focus on teamplay (the opposite of popular online shooters like “Call of Duty”) that attracts me to their games.... (more »)
Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Despite having only four titles over the last fifteen years, the Super Smash Bros. series has gained immense popularity for its unique gameplay that combines elements of the platforming and fighting genres. Backed up with dozens of easily... (more »)
1 comment
Legend of Zelda series on Wii, Game cube, Wii...
Why do people like the Legend of Zelda (will refer to as LOZ) series so much? Maybe it’s because of the nostalgia or maybe it’s because it provides lots of fun. Here are a couple of reasons why it might be such a good game.... (more »)
1 comment
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on Nintendo GameCube This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Are you interested in Halo? try this game and compare to see who wins! There are few games that are perfect. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is by far the best “perfect game”. see the world through the eyes of Samus Aran once again and... (more »)
Halo 4 on Xbox 360 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This game is the first Halo game (With the iconic protaganist, Master Chief) to be made by 343 industries. The previous Halo titles were made by Bungie Studios but then they departed. This game has many siginficant differences from its... (more »)
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag is the fourth game in the series made by ubisoft. In this game, you are Captain Edward Kenway of the Jackdaw. The Jackdaw is a ship as you are in the Caribbean as a pirate, exploring islands and looting enemy... (more »)
Super Smash Bros 3DS on Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Super Smash bros has got to be the most-awaited game in the last six years. There have been countless leaks and fake photos flying around the media, all hype for the games’ release. Within a week after it was available in Japan, over one... (more »)