Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Mount and Blade Warband on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live back in the medieval times? Well I have a lot, then one day I discovered this game called Mount and Blade and I decided to check it out, its price was low enough 20 dollars normally, but it... (more »)
Doom (2016)
The new Doom could not have seemed more dead on arrival before its release. A reboot to the franchise without any of id Software's founders, it could also not have seemed more unnecessary, given the still running success of the original two... (more »)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Counter Strike: Global Offensive” is a competitive first-person shooter mainly played on the PC. After its release in 2012, millions fell in love with this game due to its intensely competitive play style. The first thing that... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Few series have been kept alive for as long as the Elder Scrolls. The first was released in 1994, and Bethesda Game Studios, the developer, has continued this epic series for more than 20 years. “Skyrim” is my favorite because it... (more »)
Assassin’s Creed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You walk through the chaotic crowd, gently pushing the panicked civilians aside as you plan your assassination. You hide in the dark corners and evade the guards. Climbing the complex structure of the palace, you make your way above the lowly... (more »)
Metroid Prime Blast Ball
Yep, still divisive  I, along with many others, judged Metroid Prime Federation Force when it was first announced for going with a cartoony art-style instead of the grim and realistic graphics the Prime series was known for up until... (more »)
7th Dragon III Code VFD
Preview of the breaking of a trend in a flawed, but entertaining way What game comes to mind when you think RPG? You have your answer? Good. Now, what is the setting of the game you imagined? I  can only imagine that it's a... (more »)
Monster Hunter Generations
Monster Hunter Generations Demo Thoughts I already bought the game... With Monster Hunter Four Ultimate getting extremely positive reception both critically and commercially as well as being put on numerous lists counting down the best games... (more »)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Pure genie-us! Indi games are weird. There's no denying this fact when you have titles that allow you to take control of a knight that wields a shovel in order to defeat evil forces and a genderless character that falls into a land of... (more »)
Dying Light This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Review of Dying Light A reanimation for the zombie genre. I have a tendency to be reluctant to try new things. This feeling isn't helped when I have a 500 GB PS4 that makes me worry about how much space a game is going to fill instead of how... (more »)
The Park This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Tickets please! Amusement parks are usually places of...well...amusement. However, this is not the case for a mother named Lorraine and her son, Callum. This is due to the fact that Callum decides to randomly run into Atlantic Island Park,... (more »)
Fallout 4
Next-gen gaming has truly revolutionized the way we experience the game we buy. I say this because ever since Atari released the 1975 “Home Edition: Pong “, video gaming has been used as a very popular pastime and in some cases a carrier.... (more »)
Shovel Knight
For a lot of us, video games are a way of going on an adventure that we couldn’t in real life. It was sitting in front of a tv playing the latest castlevania, Megaman, or Mario, on a quest to defeat the bad guy and save the world. With... (more »)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on First Person
“Call of Duty Black Ops 2” is an action packed game created by the company Treyarch. It was released in November of 2012 as one of the newest and greatest games of its time. There are three sections to this game, multiplayer,... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Rogue
By , Cannon Falls, MN
In the midst of The Seven Years’ War, North America is the front of France and Britain's race to gain land in the new world. Shay Patrick Cormac, a young assassin recruit will make the transition from assassin to assassin hunter. Hunting his... (more »)
Shenmue II This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When Sega’s classic Dreamcast console is brought up, Shenmue is one of the games that is bound to come up in that discussion. The advertised Dreamcast killer app from Out Run and Virtua Fighter designer Yu Suzuki, Shenmue was a major and... (more »)