Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past on Nintendo DS
The cult-classic game: Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past was the made as the closest thing to a patch for the infamous Jake Hunter Chronicles (so keep in mind, that game lacks content that I might praise it’s Memories of the Past for adding),... (more »)
Persona 5 on Playstation 4
By , Jacksonville, FL
Persona 5 is a magnificent game with minimal drawbacks and a distinct, flashy style. The game has a bit of a slow start, and this might turn off some players, but the characters that you are introduced to will get you invested right from the... (more »)
Ghost Recon Wild on Xbox One
As I walked into gamestop, I could scent the newly arrived game in it’s plastic box. Like the roar of lions the crowed was talking about the new game that they were all there for. Then I saw it, the first green ,xbox game was sold and they... (more »)
Earth Defense Force 4.1
By , Jacksonville, FL
After around 30 hours of play time I feel like you could compare this game to a ski course. Going down the easy normal or hard ski courses will be fun for the first few times, but eventually it will start to feel like the same thing over and... (more »)
Hotel Dusk on Nintendo DS
Hotel Dusk is a decent choose-your-own-adventure detective video game, it has charming yet simple puzzles, some of which are very ambiguous require you to figure out what your supposed to do (which may frustrate some players, but the answers to... (more »)
Star Wars Battlefront
With the launch of Star Wars Battlefront 2 just a few months away, I thought it appropriate to review the first one.   First of all, this game has the best graphics I've ever seen on a video game, ever. They're outstanding. The game is also... (more »)
Assassin's Creed on PlayStation 3, Xbox...
A long time ago around the 1100's, an assassin was born. His name was Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad. An assassin forged through the blood of whom he assassinates. He is the main protagonist of the game "Assassin's Creed." The game starts out with the... (more »)
26 comments
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
In the game Xenoverse 2 You play as a time patroller like in the first game but things are a little different. The town is con ton city instead of Toki Toki City. Instead of being summoned by Trunks “he is the leader of the Time Patrollers”... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Remastered on Xbox...
The game Itself is about a legendary warrior who must save the world of Tamriel and especially the main land known as Skyrim. The game is a first person RPG which focuses on quests and gear as well as magic and characters. The story involves... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS4, XBOX 1,...
 "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" by Miles Stennett demonstrates the creativity developers went through in the process of making the game. I can relate to Miles for his statement, "Regardless, this game succeeds in immersing... (more »)
Rainbow Six Siege on First Person Shooter
I'm doing a review on rainbow six siege. Well rainbow six siege is a very tactical game and you need to work together to beat the objective or defend. Each “Operator” has it own unique abilities or weapon sets that make it different than... (more »)
Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild on Nintendo Switch This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild" for the Nintendo Switch has actually taken over my life. In order to sit down and write this review, my brother had to actually pry the Nintendo Switch out of my hands and force me to sit down at the computer.... (more »)
1 comment
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten...
At the year of 2010, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies was released. After that, there was no game from the Dragon Quest series that was published yet until in 2016 that satisfied the Dragon Quest fans. The Amour Project, with the... (more »)
Fallout 3
What are you looking for violence action story or adventure then fallout3 has it all it’s a first person shooter all about the character you make you. will journey out into the post-apocalyptic world of DC 200 years after the atomic bombs... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate article called out to me. Being an Assassin’s Creed lover myself made me stop and take a look at this wonderful article.   The article itself talks about the beauty and the basics of the... (more »)
1 comment
DayZ on PC on PC
Just imagine that everywhere you went you had to fear starvation, dehydration, zombies, hypothermia, and death around every corner. DayZ is a great example of what would truly happen if there was a zombie apocalypse food shortages, people turn... (more »)