Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Miitopia on Nintendo 3DS
I can agree with Sunmin K. when she wrote about Miitopia in her video game review.Miitopia is a colorful and creative RPG game for all ages.I definitely agree with Sunmin on the positive comments she wrote wrote in her article but, I would like... (more »)
Overwatch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox
After having played overwatch for almost a year and a half, I still love the game and constantly find it fresh and fun. It’s a arena first person shooter based around teamwork. There are two teams of 6 that face one another on unique maps with... (more »)
The Witness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“The Witness” tells you nothing. There is no story in this game. There is no music. There is no character development, and there is no clear objective throughout the entirety of this game. Yet, “The Witness” has been one... (more »)
Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) is a first-person shooter video game released in 2009 for the XBox 360 console. The game was made by Microsoft Studios; yet, it's a part of the Halo franchise. The game takes place in the year 2025.... (more »)
destiny 2
There’s this game that’s been out since 2014 called Destiny. it was a lot of fun. The sequel to the game came out September 5, 2017. I was so ready to play because it was my favorite game. This game was everything to me.... (more »)
A Simpe Guide to Attacking in Rainbow 6. on All
area and search for the hostage. You found the hostage great, now hide your drone in a safe and high area so you can see the whole room.Your drone will be a reference point when you are going to strike. It is ok if someone shot your drone you... (more »)
GTA
GTA 5 is about 3 characters michael, franklin, and trevor. These 3 guys are very close friends who have their up and downs through the game. GTA 5 is in no way similar to GTA 4 if you were wondering. The 3 friends will work there way to help... (more »)
Call of Duty 3
Do you like old fps games? Then you should play cod 3 because it is like you are fighting the Germans. In the game you play in American, french, and Scottish. I really like it because I love war games specially the ones that are old school.... (more »)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on Square Enix
By , Reno, NV
Lara Croft, a tough, clever archeologist hailing from London, is on her most heart-racing adventure yet! Sailing on the boat: Endurance with a bunch of history buffs including her best friend, Sam. You see, Sam has a hunch that on the island of... (more »)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on...
I can relate to Richard Richardson when he wrote about "Rainbow Six Siege" in his review because I personally play this game, and it can be fun for hours.He made a strong point that this game is tactical. You have to be smart and careful and... (more »)
Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox One, PS4, PC
A big round of applause for Richard Richardson for his review of "Rainbow Six Siege." I say this because Richard really captures the whole point of this game. It's not just a regular Call of Duty game, where you go in gun blazing. It's all about... (more »)
Miitopia on 3DS This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
As many Nintendo fans know, a “mii” is a personalized avatar created to represent the player in his/her game and community. Players can make multiple miis that can be anyone from family members to original characters. Capitalizing... (more »)
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
A new Evil has finally come to the next generation. “Resident Evil 7: Biohazard” is the seventh game in the core Resident Evil franchise and the twenty-seventh overall. In this series, more games did not always equal better games,... (more »)
Resident Evil: Revelations on Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Before Resident Evil VII: Biohazard graced our screens and introduced a new generation of gamers to what classic survival-horror was like, there was a sleeper in the Resident Evil saga that gets overlooked when you talk about most influential in... (more »)
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” for the Nintendo Switch has taken over my life. My brother actually had to pry the Nintendo Switch out of my hands and force me to write this review. In other words, I’ve started to... (more »)
1 comment
Rainbow Six Siege This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Rainbow Six Siege” was created by Tom Clancy, who is responsible for some really enjoyable games, such as “Tom Clancy’s The Division” and “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.” “Rainbow Six... (more »)