Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Bravely Default 3DS on Nintendo 3DS
“Is FINAL FANTASY re-imagined”- venturebeat.com “Is an interesting plot with amazing graphics”- Jay Johnston “Old school FINAL FANTASY fans REJOICE! A relic has fallen from FINAL FANTASY”- Dave Callan... (more »)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
ver since its inception in the early 1990s, the shooter genre has been through plenty of phases in terms of settings. It started with the majority being either sci-fi or fantasy with games like Doom, Quake, Heretic, Hexen, and System Shock.... (more »)
Super Smash Bros. on 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Super Smash Bros. has been one of Nintendo’s most successful franchises. Masahiro Sakurai clearly had a hit with this series. So he took a bold step by introducing the series to handheld. There were a lot of questions surrounding the game: How... (more »)
Sims 4 on Pc/Mac version
Holy cow! I recently purchased The Sims 4, and believe me it was worth the $40 i spent. Yeah, I know that sounds like a lot of money but it's a lot of bang for your buck. Free custom content pack, 2 dics, amazing  Create a sim features, I am in... (more »)
Destiny on Xbox One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
After leaving the Halo series to 343 Industries, Bungie’s first new project was Destiny, a game that was promised to bridge all types of game modes. There was Co-op, Campaign, and Multiplayer all within the same menu, just a click away.... (more »)
2 comments
Song of Saya This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What is a "visual novel"? Chances are a lot of you don't know the answer to that question, and that's perfectly alright. There are probably millions of people out there who don't know what a visual novel is and never will. A visual novel is... (more »)
Sonic Blast on Sega Master System This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Sonic Blast was a platformer game originally released for the Sega Game Gear in the year 1996 in North America, Europe, and Japan (in Japan under the name G Sonic) It wasn’t until a full year later when Brazil saw the game’s release... (more »)
Clash of Clans This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The cries of soldiers fill the air as they charge forward toward's the enemy's cannons. The cannons fire at insanely fast speeds at the soldiers as they disappear into the ground, leaving nothing but a mere tombstone behind. "Commander! We need... (more »)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on Nintendo... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It’s an eerily quiet night in Traverse Town as you stroll down the dimly lit streets. Taking a right and entering the Fifth District, something catches your eye. In the distance you see an oddly shaped object glinting from the other side... (more »)
Penumbra This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Many times, I felt an almost unknown feeling when playing Penumbra: Overture for the first time. One moment comes directly to mind. I had just barely gotten 2 hours into the experience when I found myself crawling through a small and cramped... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Unity This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Paris is truly noteworthy this time of year. Its muddied, bloodied, and populated streets are dotted with mobs of revolutionaries. No, they're not equipped with baguettes, but with muskets and swords, for this is the time of the French... (more »)
Video Game Review of "Call of Duty: Black...
Call of Duty Black Ops II Created by Treyarch Reviewed by Duke Yao The countdown starts on the black-and-white screen.  Your teammates appear around you and stand ready.  As the countdown nears its last seconds, the screen fades into... (more »)
Five Nights at Freddy's on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
You stand in a small room, with posters of everything ranging from an animatronic band to cupcakes. On your sides are two doors that can be shut with a click on the buttons on the walls beside them. You turn on your cameras, and realize that... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I fell in love with the genre "Zombie" the day the Walking Dead Game came into my life. It is that striking journey that one will remember their entire life. Based on the Robert Kirkman's comic book series, Walking Dead is... (more »)
Rage: Anarchy Edition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
id Software has been the leader in game engine technology in the first-person shooter genre for years. In 1992, they created the illusion of 3D (pseudo-3D) with Wolfenstein 3D, the grandfather game of the first-person shooter genre. In 1993,... (more »)
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PS3, Xbox 360, PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Generally speaking, most series’ often seek to continue their legacy by advancing forward. It seems like the natural option,after all, building off of where the last entry ended and further progressing the story of the series as a whole. But... (more »)