Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Maplestory on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Centuries ago, the Transcendent of Light became corrupt, casting off his light to become the menace known as the Black Mage. Bowing many hundreds of thousands of creatures known as monsters to his evil will by granting them sinister... (more »)
2 comments
Misao on Free RPG computer game This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Picture this: You know that one girl in your class who has no friends but gets bullied all the time? Yeah, she’s been missing for three months. You kind of wanted to be her friend but now it can never happen. Later, in class, you can almost... (more »)
Penumbra: Overture This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Many times, I felt an almost unknown feeling when playing Penumbra: Overture for the first time. One moment comes directly to mind. I had just barely gotten 2 hours into the experience when I found myself crawling through a small and cramped... (more »)
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 on IOS/PC/Android This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
As I'm having my break before the graduation, its back to reviewing again. This is my very first video game review. Video Games Review: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 for PC/IOS/Android "Don't Let Him Get In" Five Nights at Freddy's 3 or simply... (more »)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One of my earliest and fondest memories of the last twelve years of my video gaming history was booting up my special edition Gameboy Advance SP for the first time and playing Pokémon Emerald on it back in 2004. At the time, the triumphs and... (more »)
Prey: Limited Collector's Edition on Xbox... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
3D Realms was one of the best first-person shooter developers in the mid to late 1990s. Responsible for games like Rise of the Triad: Dark War (developed under the Apogee name), Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Blood, they always had a unique... (more »)
Evolve on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 There you are, setting foot in a lush forest, hunting for something positive you have the upper hand on it. But then out of thin air as a chill travels down your spine the monster appears, stronger and more menacing than he was before.... (more »)
Nostalgia
Video games are a part of people’s lives at one time or another. For those who say they never had a console in their life, they’re lying. The phone you use every day has thousands of video games on them and chances are you have... (more »)
Destiny This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Destiny... Looked very promising, at first play seemed very entertaining. However, after a while of playing the game for a while, it got very repetitive and monotonous. The missions were all essentially the same, with few variations. Now, not... (more »)
3 comments
Five Night's at Freddy's This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
CRAP! Or Why I Simply Adore Five Nights at Freddy’s Breath bated, my sweaty palm hovers near the mouse. Where are you? Why can I not find you? From the slowly fading screens, my right eye has developed a nervous twitch, and yet the corner... (more »)
4 comments
Screamride Demo on Xbox 360, Xbox One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When I read that the demo for the upcoming game Screamride was available for download via Xbox Live on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, I was more than excited. The main reason is that Screamride is made by Frontier Developments, who created... (more »)
1 comment
Mad Father This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Mad Father” is a free downloadable game by Japanese developer Sen, of “Miscreant’s Room.” You play as an 11-year-old girl in northern Germany named Aya Drevis. You know a terrible secret about your father, Alfred... (more »)
Clash of Clans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The cries of soldiers fill the air as they charge toward the enemy. Cannons fire at insanely fast speeds, and soldiers disappear into the ground, leaving nothing but a tombstone behind. “Commander! We need you! Deploy your troops and help... (more »)
L.A. Noire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It’s Los Angeles, 1947 – a city filled with crime where everyone has secrets. And it’s up to you to put an end to it. In “L.A. Noire,” unlike in most games published by Rockstar Games (“Grand Theft... (more »)
1 comment
Titanfall This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
If you’re looking for an expansive game that pushes the boundaries of next-gen gaming, “Titanfall” is not necessarily for you. While ex-“Call of Duty” developer Respawn Entertainment delivers a pure fun multiplayer... (more »)
Dragon Age: Inquisition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Introduction Dragon Age: Inquisition, a fantastic third installment to the franchise Dragon Age,  that started with Dragon Age: Origins, a critically acclaimed masterpiece, followed by Dragon Age II… the second game. Narrative Dragon... (more »)