Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
“Majora`s Mask is a dark twist to a beloved series.”-  Dean Takashi (www.venturebeat.com) “One of the top One-Hundred games of the 21RST century.”- Game Informer “The Five Stages of Grief embodied in a... (more »)
Battlefield 4 on Xbox One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Battlefield 4 is personally one of my favorite games for multiplayer. It has a campaign mode but I couldn't get into it. So if you couldn't already guess by those two sentences, I'm giving a review on Battlefield 4 multiplayer. Battlefield 4... (more »)
Couter Strike: Global Offensive This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
**DISCLAIMER**: This is a focus on the 2 rifles in a video game, not in real life.   This is with facts taken strictly from CS:GO. The age old question for any CS:GO player is what guns to use.  The choices are similar to the ones offered... (more »)
VanossGaming (and Friends) on YouTube
Witness what you have never seen before! This is not a video game review, this is a guy that plays video games reviews! There are many video game channels on YouTube and one of the most popular is VanossGaming. VanossGaming started YouTube... (more »)
Borderlands 2 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
For many years we've gotten more and more open world shooters. In late 2014 we had FarCry 4, continuing the well known franchise. In 2008 Fallout 3 was released and in 2010 Fallout:New Vegas was released. But amid all of those there was one very... (more »)
The Evil Within on Playstation 3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Survival-horror: A genre that has been overshadowed by modern day shooters. The survival horror genre has seen some bright lights, like the first “Resident Evil” games and “Silent Hill”, but has since faded from the... (more »)
Doom 3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Whether you like the series and the genre or not, it's among common agreement that id Software's Doom had a massive influence on the first-person shooter genre. In a time where family-friendly platformers practically ruled the gaming industry,... (more »)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC, Xbox 360 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
You peer into the bright morning sun. Its  snowing...how refreshing. You walk briskly; the cave is not far off, it should be just over that incline. Suddenly, a great roar interrupts the silence. From far away, you see a massive shape... (more »)
Hektor
                             8.75 out of 10      Igniting a new path of horror. Hektor is an indi game where you wake up in a maze of corridors hearing the phrase "Stop the water, start the fire." The story is... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls V This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Elder Scrolls series is one of the most well known series of all time, in the gaming industry of course. The series has been around for many years. The one game from the series I'm focusing on is Skyrim. Skyrim features beautiful... (more »)
Digital: A Love Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I stumbled upon Digital: A Love Story by accident. It was a Wednesday and I was bored. An extensive list of the best free PC games to pass the time linked me to its website, and I was interested. The screenshot depicted gameplay unlike I... (more »)
Pokémon Shuffle This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Pokémon series’ wide cast of recognizable collectible creatures lends itself well to multiple genres outside of the main series games. Familiar Pokémon have found their ways into fighting games, strategy games, dungeon-crawlers, and most... (more »)
Maplestory on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Centuries ago, the Transcendent of Light became corrupt, casting off his light to become the menace known as the Black Mage. Bowing many hundreds of thousands of creatures known as monsters to his evil will by granting them sinister... (more »)
2 comments
Fallout 3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Fallout series is great overall. The first two were top-down and the gameplay was different than what it is today. Fallout 3 is when it really became popular. People who had played previous games could now see what the wasteland they had... (more »)
1 comment
Five Nights at Freddy’s This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You stand in a small room; its walls are covered with posters of images ranging from an animatronic band to cupcakes. Then you turn on your cameras only to realize that one of the four animatronic characters is missing. Frantically, you flip... (more »)
1 comment
The Walking Dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I fell in love with the zombie genre the day Telltale’s “The Walking Dead” game came into my life. Based on Robert Kirkman’s comic book series, “The Walking Dead” is a masterpiece that guarantees both great... (more »)