Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Screamride Demo on Xbox 360, Xbox One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When I read that the demo for the upcoming game Screamride was available for download via Xbox Live on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, I was more than excited. The main reason is that Screamride is made by Frontier Developments, who created... (more »)
Mad Father This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Mad Father” is a free downloadable game by Japanese developer Sen, of “Miscreant’s Room.” You play as an 11-year-old girl in northern Germany named Aya Drevis. You know a terrible secret about your father, Alfred... (more »)
Clash of Clans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The cries of soldiers fill the air as they charge toward the enemy. Cannons fire at insanely fast speeds, and soldiers disappear into the ground, leaving nothing but a tombstone behind. “Commander! We need you! Deploy your troops and help... (more »)
L.A. Noire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It’s Los Angeles, 1947 – a city filled with crime where everyone has secrets. And it’s up to you to put an end to it. In “L.A. Noire,” unlike in most games published by Rockstar Games (“Grand Theft... (more »)
Titanfall This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
If you’re looking for an expansive game that pushes the boundaries of next-gen gaming, “Titanfall” is not necessarily for you. While ex-“Call of Duty” developer Respawn Entertainment delivers a pure fun multiplayer... (more »)
Sims3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Sims3PC it’s the lifelike game that allows you to create your Sims’ life. There are many things your Sims can do while they are “living” like: going to school, getting a job, etc. It sounds like a simple game, but using... (more »)
Garry's Mod on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever wanted a game where you can ACTUALLY do anything? Then Garry’s Mod is the game for you. Garry’s mod is a physics sandbox that alone has no goals or point to it. This is when what you want to do comes in. Garry’s... (more »)
League of Legends on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Team up, fight on, and arise victorious! Following the general genre of the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena), the award winning, free-to-play game, League of Legends, has brought many people together in intense Player vs Player battles... (more »)
One Piece Unlimited World Red on PlayStation 3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One Piece Unlimited World Red is a hack and slash, RPG, free roaming game that brings out the most out each character (their moves, their characteristics, and their personality style to perfectly fit their person). Even though being the 35th... (more »)
Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4
Grand Theft Auto 5 is a hit. Rock star has hit Los Santos and the surrounding desert and mountain areas with more things to do. But I think that's just because it's so easy to travel across quickly, and it's certainly the most... (more »)
Dead Rising 3
Dead rising 3 is an awesome game for people who love semi-open world gaming where items can be crafted. I have played the second game in the series and I love all the new feature from DR2, you can now built on the go with Nick Ramos and there... (more »)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One of the greatest fighting games on the Wii has amazing character selection from good guys to bad guys and new characters to unlock in a certain part of the game. This game is called Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The game has an amazing one... (more »)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Counter Strike Global Offensive is a FPS (First Person Shooter) with a lot of action and team play. Counter Strike Global Offensive is a game you would want to look into if you are interested in games that are harder than Call of Duty and more... (more »)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on ps4 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The game of the year and most likely the rest of the year is call of duty advanced warfare. Available for purchase in 2014, it is was a fresh and distinguished addition to the call of duty series. The game was developed by Sledgehammer games,... (more »)
Advanced Warfare on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Just like the rest of the COD games that were made this one was made by a company named Sledge Hammer. I took them three years to complete the game and it did somewhat pay off. Information: The game is somewhat like Titan Fall because of... (more »)
2 comments
Monument Valley on Mobile This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Monument Valley” was released in 2014 by UsTwo. It is an utterly gorgeous and captivating game/app that makes you question the structures that could only be reality in a video game. In this game, you play as a silent... (more »)