Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Song of Saya This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What is a "visual novel"? Chances are a lot of you don't know the answer to that question, and that's perfectly alright. There are probably millions of people out there who don't know what a visual novel is and never will. A visual novel is... (more »)
Sonic Blast on Sega Master System This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Sonic Blast was a platformer game originally released for the Sega Game Gear in the year 1996 in North America, Europe, and Japan (in Japan under the name G Sonic) It wasn’t until a full year later when Brazil saw the game’s release... (more »)
Clash of Clans This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The cries of soldiers fill the air as they charge forward toward's the enemy's cannons. The cannons fire at insanely fast speeds at the soldiers as they disappear into the ground, leaving nothing but a mere tombstone behind. "Commander! We need... (more »)
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on Nintendo... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It’s an eerily quiet night in Traverse Town as you stroll down the dimly lit streets. Taking a right and entering the Fifth District, something catches your eye. In the distance you see an oddly shaped object glinting from the other side... (more »)
Penumbra This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Many times, I felt an almost unknown feeling when playing Penumbra: Overture for the first time. One moment comes directly to mind. I had just barely gotten 2 hours into the experience when I found myself crawling through a small and cramped... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Unity This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Paris is truly noteworthy this time of year. Its muddied, bloodied, and populated streets are dotted with mobs of revolutionaries. No, they're not equipped with baguettes, but with muskets and swords, for this is the time of the French... (more »)
Five Nights at Freddy's on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
You stand in a small room, with posters of everything ranging from an animatronic band to cupcakes. On your sides are two doors that can be shut with a click on the buttons on the walls beside them. You turn on your cameras, and realize that... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I fell in love with the genre "Zombie" the day the Walking Dead Game came into my life. It is that striking journey that one will remember their entire life. Based on the Robert Kirkman's comic book series, Walking Dead is... (more »)
Rage: Anarchy Edition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
id Software has been the leader in game engine technology in the first-person shooter genre for years. In 1992, they created the illusion of 3D (pseudo-3D) with Wolfenstein 3D, the grandfather game of the first-person shooter genre. In 1993,... (more »)
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PS3, Xbox 360, PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Generally speaking, most series’ often seek to continue their legacy by advancing forward. It seems like the natural option,after all, building off of where the last entry ended and further progressing the story of the series as a whole. But... (more »)
Super Smash 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Nintendo`s greatest fighters are HERE!”- Gameinformer “Your favorites are back, from Kirby to Link, Mario to Pikachu!”- Jay  What is Super Smash Bros.? People all over America (and Japan) have been... (more »)
Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones
“…. The story gets better and better.” – Jay J. In the country MAGVEL place of the Demon King`s defeat, it is in 803 and peace among Renais, Frelia, Jehanna, Rausten and Grado would be broken in one unwarranted attack by Emperor... (more »)
Deadly Premonition This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Deadly Premonition is a very strange game in many ways. It's strange for being inspired by the 1990s cult classic TV series Twin Peaks. It's strange because of protagonist Francis York Morgan, a massive cinephile with an imaginary partner named... (more »)
Project M on Wii This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This game is called Project M and is one the fastest modified version of Super Smash Bros games out there. The game is a fast-paced fighting game that requires you to defeat opponents by getting them to lose all of their stocks (which are... (more »)
Smite This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Smite” is a free multiplayer online battle arena, or MOBA, where players choose characters with unique abilities and duke it out in five-on-five arena-style combat. There are tons of MOBAs out right now, but what sets... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls Online This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
As the dust settles, you look around you. The looted bodies of your enemies are strewn in disfigured positions. There’s a look of relish on your face as you realize what you’ve accomplished. However, that look immediately turns to... (more »)