Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes on PS3, Xbox... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the prelude to next year's full entry in the Metal Gear saga, The Phantom Pain. Taking place between Peace Walker and The Phantom Pain, we see Big Boss invade a Cuban base to rescue Chico, a young boy with... (more »)
Punch Out! on Nintendo Wii
Welcome one and all to a wonderful arcade boxing game. This is a Nintendo Game that is addicting to play. Scenario: you are a little kid who tries to beat the stuffing out of 15 other people. Ten do it again to defend your title as champion as the... (more »)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle...
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is the latest fighting game developed by famed creators of mediocre licensed games CyberConnect2. Based off of the popular Shonen Jump manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, this one-on-one fighting... (more »)
1 comment
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
2011's Deus Ex: Human Revolution was a massive surprise. It was a sequel to a series that hadn't spawned a title since the overly-reviled 2003 title Deus Ex: Invisible War. It wasn't being developed by Ion Storm Austin or led by... (more »)
Brink on Xbox 360 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Splash Damage, a developer located in England, is easily one of my favorite game developers out there. Specializing in multiplayer games, those who know me might find my love of their games a surprise, as I am not a multiplayer fan. However,... (more »)
Wolfenstein: The New Order on Xbox 360, Xbox... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Back in 1992, Texas-based id Software brought a 1981 stealth game into a new era. The stealth game being revived was Muse Software's Castle Wolfenstein, and id Software's title was the DOS classic Wolfenstein 3D. Wolfenstein 3D is often... (more »)
Duke Nukem Forever This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Duke Nukem Forever is a legend in the video game industry. However, it's not for the reasons you may think. It's entirely due to its development history. The game started development in 1997, one year after the release of Duke Nukem 3D.... (more »)
Final Fantasy XIII on XBOX 360
The long-running Final Fantasy series brought its 13th main series game to consoles just a few years ago. The story follow six playable protagonists through their journey to challenge their fates. Does this adventure live up to the expectations of... (more »)
Hitman Absolution on PC
If you have not played a real good game since a long time then you gotta go for Hitman Absolution - a game of immense fun and adventure. A stealth game revolving around an assassin of incredible skills and professionalism, this game gives you... (more »)
Dishonored on PC
This game will bewitch you,absorb you and will take you on a journey in the realm of adventure.Oh Yeah!Dishonored is one game that you will regret not going for. It is a stealth game(I personally assure you that assassin's creed fans will... (more »)
Battlefield 4
The developers at DICE have created a masterpiece that is Battlefield 4. As an avid fps (first person shooter) gamer, I’ve logged days on the online arena, but nothing compares to the spectacle of BF4. The next generation of consoles and... (more »)
Mario Kart 8 Review on Wii U
By , San Ramon, CA
Mario Kart 8 is here in hopes of topping the previous titles in the franchise. Being a game in such a successful series over the past years, Mario Kart 8 has huge shoes to fill in order to bring its audience what is expected and more. For this... (more »)
1 comment
Saints Row 4 on Playstation 3
Of all the saints row series this would be one of my most favorite,because of the graphics and the story,in the story you are reunited with characters of the past and even some new characters,new weapons have been added to the already extensive... (more »)
Ultimate Alliance on Xbox 360, PS2,PS3, Xbox
This is a game brought to you by Raven Software, Beenox, and Marvel Comics. Yeah, I have nothing clever to say before I start this review. Here we go: Marvel Ultimate Alliance: the videogame! This game is old, so I'm going to tell the tale of... (more »)
"World of Tanks" on PC,Xbox 360
It is a time during the twentieth century, there are thirty tanks on the battlefield at this point in time, there is fifteen tanks on both sides. There are planes above causing explosions above and sounds of propellers and gunfire being constantly... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You let out a breath you ­didn't know you were holding as you watch Alduin fall to the ground, dead. You wipe the blood from your Daedric armor and face the swarm of cowering faces. Many of the spirits of Sovngarde give you praise and thanks, but... (more »)
3 comments