Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

King's Quest
King’s Quest has been around for thirty-four years as an impeccable and stunningly amazing eight-bit and pixelated style of a point-and-click-adventure game. Since King’s Quest: Mask of Eternity, the ninth and final game in the series as of... (more »)
Terraria This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Terraria” is an action/adventure sandbox game created by Re-Logic. The game has a simplistic and pixilated art style that might turn off some players but that complements the gameplay very well. This game’s plot is, well,... (more »)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
An ambulance blares as it hurries to Hope Hospital. The vehicle arrives, and the crew transports a wounded man in. You grab your surgical tools and head to the operating room to find lacerations on his arm and the upper right side of his body,... (more »)
Split Second This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
With great graphics, outrageous cars, and a fast-paced story line, “Split Second” is one wild ride. This racing game was developed by Black Rock Studios and released by Disney Interactive in 2010. “Split Second” is... (more »)
Street Fighter V on Playstation 4 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Just a few months ago, one of the most anticipated fighting games of the year came out: Street Fighter V, the proverbial cash cow published and developed by Capcom. What started as a great and highly-anticipated game faded a little bit with the... (more »)
Civilization V
The space race may have ended in 1975, but another one has recently captured our attention. Although it may not be a space race that most people are aware of, it is a space race that involves virtual versions of the United States with George... (more »)
Borderlands 2 on PlayStation 3
The game Borderlands 2 is Made by Gearbox Software, taking place 5 years after the events of the original Borderlands. It’s sold over 12 millions units by March 2015 on all platforms since the launch in August 3rd, 2011. Welcome to the... (more »)
Destiny: The Taken King
Destiny. The game created by the creators of the Halo Series, Bungie, where your resurrected “Guardian” leads an epic battle against “The Darkness”, imbued by the Traveler’s light. Much of the game is clouded by mysteries and gray... (more »)
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
I’ve played pokemon for a long time, but i’ve never tried the card game. I usually attempt to play but when my friends explain how to, it just gets really complicated. Then I found the card game online, and I can’t stop... (more »)
MLB The Show 2015 on Sports
Year after year San Diego studio does a better job all round making their game seem more realistic every time. This has been voted #3 on this years best sports game so far. The graphics that they use are unreal they keep coming back with finer... (more »)
Call of Duty
One of the greatest Call of Duty games ever created, a platinum hit game and a Treyarch production. It is Call of Duty World at War. This game came out almost a decade ago but I think that people should play this game again. I am going to talk... (more »)
1 comment
Fallout 4
How can a world that no one wants to imagine, be so much fun? This is exactly the thought I had when playing Fallout 4, an open-world role-playing game. It showcases what a world would be like if there was a nuclear apocalypse. Fallout 4 was... (more »)
World of What Now
Do you know what the best game is? My guess is that there are a lot of exceptional games but you never chose just one. According to Gamesradar.com, a game called World of Warcraft is the best game ever! I am sure you can agree and disagree with... (more »)
Assassin’s Creed Rogue This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Are you interested in history and have a sense adventure? If so Assassin’s Creed Rogue is the game for you. In Assassin’s Creed Rogue you dive deep into the French Indian War in the early American Colonies, and follow a young man named Shay... (more »)
Bioshock Review
Bioshock is a fast paced first person shooter that takes place in rapture, a city under the ocean. Cause why not. Bioshock is the first game in the bioshock series.The other games in the series are bioshock 2 and bioshock infinite. Bioshock was... (more »)
PilotWings Resort on Nintendo 3ds
Most of my game reviews focus on either classic games but now, I’ve decided to review a game that’s a bit newer, Pilotwings Resort on the Nintendo 3ds. Story: There is no actual story here. Your on WooHoo island, the place... (more »)