Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Garry’s Mod This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Ever dreamed of a game where you can actually do anything? “Garry’s Mod” is a physics sandbox that, alone, has no goals or point. However, the game has millions of player-made modifications that you can add with the click of a... (more »)
Assassin’s Creed Unity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Paris is truly noteworthy at this time of year. Its muddied, bloodied streets are mobbed with revolutionaries. No, they’re not armed with baguettes, but with muskets and swords, for this is the time of the French Revolution. From my... (more »)
Destiny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Imagine you’re about to eat a pizza. Before you sink your teeth in, you’re told that it will be perfect in all aspects; it was made by gourmet chefs, contains the best ingredients, and everyone agrees it’s amazing. All you can... (more »)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Why can’t any survival horror game be original anymore? Save for the select few (Alien: Isolation, the Penumbra trilogy, Calling, Cursed Mountain, and even the eternally overrated Five Nights at Freddy’s), most survival horror games are as... (more »)
Best FPS! Don't Settle for Less!
Don’t settle for less than great! You haven't had the full First Person Shooter (FPS) experience until you've played Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (CODAW). In CODAW The game is always changing and improving. Also in CODAW they are... (more »)
Pirate 101 on Online
By , Vermilion, United States
Pirate 101 is an online game created by Kingsisle in 2012. It's a spinoff of their game Wizard 101. In Pirate 101 you create a pirate and you can choose different categories of what you want your pirate to be. It happens in the same... (more »)
Fire Emblem: Awakening on Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Ever since I got this game for Easter I immediately fell in love with it. Not only is the game fun but it has great characters and cutscenes. The gameplay on it is very smooth. It has two main game modes, classic and casual. In classic mode,... (more »)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64/3DS on...
"HELLO, my profile name obviously tells what my favorite series is, but i`m here to tell you about my first "Zelda" game. I will put it in 2 sections. "Section 1" will be the pros, the "Section 2" will be the... (more »)
1 comment
Wizard 101 on Online This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Vermilion, United States
Wizard 101 is an online computer game made by Kingsisle in 2008. It's a game where you make a wizard and go through different worlds and do quests to level up.  You basically have to defeat Maillistaire which is the main villain in the... (more »)
Battlefield 4 on First Person Shooter This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Fighting on the top of a skyscraper in the middle of the Chinese city of Shanghai when all of a sudden you hear it. The crunch of bending steel and shattering glass and a death message that says “Killed in Action.” You spawn back in... (more »)
Tiny Guardian
The game I am introducing is called “Tiny Guardian.” This app is $3.99, but the interesting part is this is a tower defense game but there are no towers. The game’s back setting is Lunalie, who is the main character, found her village has... (more »)
League of Legends This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
League of Legends is a free multiplayer online battle arena video game, where teams of five battle in matches that can vary in length from twenty minutes to one hour. You control one of the 124 unique super powered characters called Champion... (more »)
2 comments
Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
“Majora`s Mask is a dark twist to a beloved series.”-  Dean Takashi (www.venturebeat.com) “One of the top One-Hundred games of the 21RST century.”- Game Informer “The Five Stages of Grief embodied in a... (more »)
Battlefield 4 on Xbox One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Battlefield 4 is personally one of my favorite games for multiplayer. It has a campaign mode but I couldn't get into it. So if you couldn't already guess by those two sentences, I'm giving a review on Battlefield 4 multiplayer. Battlefield 4... (more »)
Couter Strike: Global Offensive This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
**DISCLAIMER**: This is a focus on the 2 rifles in a video game, not in real life.   This is with facts taken strictly from CS:GO. The age old question for any CS:GO player is what guns to use.  The choices are similar to the ones offered... (more »)
VanossGaming (and Friends) on YouTube
Witness what you have never seen before! This is not a video game review, this is a guy that plays video games reviews! There are many video game channels on YouTube and one of the most popular is VanossGaming. VanossGaming started YouTube... (more »)