Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Fallout 3 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Fallout series is great overall. The first two were top-down and the gameplay was different than what it is today. Fallout 3 is when it really became popular. People who had played previous games could now see what the wasteland they had... (more »)
1 comment
Five Nights at Freddy’s This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
You stand in a small room; its walls are covered with posters of images ranging from an animatronic band to cupcakes. Then you turn on your cameras only to realize that one of the four animatronic characters is missing. Frantically, you flip... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I fell in love with the zombie genre the day Telltale’s “The Walking Dead” game came into my life. Based on Robert Kirkman’s comic book series, “The Walking Dead” is a masterpiece that guarantees both great... (more »)
Super Smash Bros. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Super Smash Bros. has been one of Nintendo’s most successful franchises. Masahiro Sakurai clearly had a hit with the series, so he took a bold step by introducing it to handheld. I am happy to report that this game’s 3DS version has... (more »)
1 comment
Monument Valley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The utterly gorgeous and captivating mobile game “Monument Valley” was released in 2014 by UsTwo. The point-of-view character is a silent princess who wanders through impossible structures and optical illusions in a surreal dream... (more »)
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream on MS-DOS,... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Survive horror is an often-seen genre in video games. It's a genre full of creeps and spooks. But, like all other genres, horror encompasses many of its own subgenres. Many different kinds and levels of horror. The most common is the jumpscare... (more »)
Smite on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever wonder how it feels to be among the gods? To fight with your friends and make new allies? Battle between good and evil? Well you should try Smite. One of the most popular multiplayer online game. Smite takes on the 5v5... (more »)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on New Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
WARNING: THIS REVIEW WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE GAME’S MAIN PLOT! This past year, I’ve been following a YouTube Let’s Play series of Xenoblade Chronicles, by Chuggaaconroy and man, did it look excellent then. The only problem was... (more »)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Sometimes, as a gamer, when you sit down to play a video game you don’t quite feel like playing a game with a long enticing story. You don’t want to sit through a long drawn out plot, nor do you want to play a platformer or puzzle... (more »)
System Shock 2 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
During the seventh generation of video game consoles, there were few games as defining as the Bioshock series. Started in 2007 by Irrational Games, the first title took players to an Ayn Rand inspired world that seemed perfect in its philosophy.... (more »)
Advanced Warfare This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I enjoyed the game Advanced Warfare mainly because of the single player campaign. There is` a great balance between the explanation, basic instructions and making sure you get to the action right away at the beginning. They put you right in at... (more »)
Maplestory on PC This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Centuries ago, the Transcendent of Light became corrupt, casting off his light to become the menace known as the Black Mage. Bowing many hundreds of thousands of creatures known as monsters to his evil will by granting them sinister... (more »)
2 comments
Misao on Free RPG computer game This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Picture this: You know that one girl in your class who has no friends but gets bullied all the time? Yeah, she’s been missing for three months. You kind of wanted to be her friend but now it can never happen. Later, in class, you can almost... (more »)
2 comments
Penumbra: Overture This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Many times, I felt an almost unknown feeling when playing Penumbra: Overture for the first time. One moment comes directly to mind. I had just barely gotten 2 hours into the experience when I found myself crawling through a small and cramped... (more »)
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 on IOS/PC/Android This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
As I'm having my break before the graduation, its back to reviewing again. This is my very first video game review. Video Games Review: Five Nights at Freddy's 3 for PC/IOS/Android "Don't Let Him Get In" Five Nights at Freddy's 3 or simply... (more »)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One of my earliest and fondest memories of the last twelve years of my video gaming history was booting up my special edition Gameboy Advance SP for the first time and playing Pokémon Emerald on it back in 2004. At the time, the triumphs and... (more »)