Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Spore on PC
The creative minds of Maxis have given young adults and older the powers of gods for years with the Sims series and SimCity and that's great but they lacked any form of simulator for a younger audience till 2008. In 2008 Maxis took to the... (more »)
Ju-on: The Grudge Haunted House Simulator on...
Developed by XSEED Games and Rising Star Games, with oversight from series creator Takashi Shimizu, Ju-on: The Grudge Haunted House Simulator is a 2009 horror game for the Nintendo Wii. Made to honor the originally direct-to-video series'... (more »)
Elder Scrolls 5 on RPG
By , Hammond, IN
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim “Skyrim the game that just keeps giving” I rate Skyrim a 9 or of 10 stars. Due to its great graphics improvement from oblivion and combat A.I improvement and combat over all, the game features hundreds of... (more »)
Banjo Kazooie on Nintendo 64
You will believe a bear can fly. I spent one summer doing nothing but play Banjo-Kazooie. I’d start playing in the morning and carry on until about six and a half hours later I’d beaten the game 100%. The next day I’d do it again. Of all... (more »)
TitanFall on Xbox One
TitanFall is a massive multiplayer, first-person shooter game that is taking the world by storm. This first-person shooter is only on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Although this game has no single player campaign, the multiplayer is... (more »)
Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Episodes 1...
2013's Bioshock Infinite was an undeniably great game. It had a brilliant story, awesome AI, amazing characters, and cool mechanics. It went away from the depths of Rapture and the big drills of the Big Daddies of the first two games and took... (more »)
Starbound on PC
Amongst the list of amazing early access games Steam has to offer this year, Starbound, is one of best. This pixel game offers everything from a literal universe of possibilities to tiny individual planets with their own set of species, terrain,... (more »)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic on Xbox,...
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Critically acclaimed as one of the best Star wars games ever made, Star Wars Knights of the Old republic receives over forty game of the year awards. Star Wars Knights of the Old republic or (SWKOTOR for... (more »)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on RPG
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a great game. There's all kinds of enemies and characters for you to interact with and the dungeons provide plenty of brainteasers to solve. The game is about a person named Link and his fairy, Navi. They... (more »)
Batman Arkham Asylum on Platformer This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This game is Awesome. I started playing this game around the time Arkham City was coming out, and I was hyped. I'll review Arkham City soon enough, but for now, here's my review of the Batman. Batman Arkham Asylum. So Batman Arkham Asylum... (more »)
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions on Platform
What's better than kicking ass as one Spider-man? Kicking as as four Spider-men! Awesome. Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions! Since this game is about four years old, I'm going to declare this a spoiler filled review of the game, but the... (more »)
1 comment
Punch Out!! on Nintendo Wii
Things I liked Mac is back: What separates Nintendo from its competitors is its colorful cast of characters. The recognizable cartoon faces of Mario, Link and Samus Aran have made appearances on almost every Nintendo console through the years,... (more »)
Silent Hill HD Collection on Xbox 360,...
"In my restless dreams, I see that town." These beginning words to a letter led widowed clerk James Sunderland to a town from his history to find the letter's writer: his wife. Surrounded by bloody rabbit costumes, in the dark... (more »)
Among the Sleep on PC
In the modern video game industry, especially in indie games, originality is a valuable commodity. Gamers always rejoice when presented with a fresh, innovative title, sporting quirky level designs or memorable characters. Among The Sleep, an... (more »)
The Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds on...
The latest installment in the Legend of Zelda franchise, The Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds, has many changes that make it new and fresh while revisiting the world from The Legend of Zelda a Link to The Past. One of the many things they... (more »)
NBA 2k14 on Xbox 360
NBA 2k14 is a upgrade from last years game unlike normal where there is not much different between the games year after year. The game play is a lot better in my opinion especially the defense. Now you can actually block and steal the ball without... (more »)