Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

7th Dragon III Code VFD
Preview of the breaking of a trend in a flawed, but entertaining way What game comes to mind when you think RPG? You have your answer? Good. Now, what is the setting of the game you imagined? I  can only imagine that it's a... (more »)
Monster Hunter Generations
Monster Hunter Generations Demo Thoughts I already bought the game... With Monster Hunter Four Ultimate getting extremely positive reception both critically and commercially as well as being put on numerous lists counting down the best games... (more »)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Pure genie-us! Indi games are weird. There's no denying this fact when you have titles that allow you to take control of a knight that wields a shovel in order to defeat evil forces and a genderless character that falls into a land of... (more »)
Dying Light This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Review of Dying Light A reanimation for the zombie genre. I have a tendency to be reluctant to try new things. This feeling isn't helped when I have a 500 GB PS4 that makes me worry about how much space a game is going to fill instead of how... (more »)
The Park This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Tickets please! Amusement parks are usually places of...well...amusement. However, this is not the case for a mother named Lorraine and her son, Callum. This is due to the fact that Callum decides to randomly run into Atlantic Island Park,... (more »)
Fallout 4
Next-gen gaming has truly revolutionized the way we experience the game we buy. I say this because ever since Atari released the 1975 “Home Edition: Pong “, video gaming has been used as a very popular pastime and in some cases a carrier.... (more »)
Shovel Knight
For a lot of us, video games are a way of going on an adventure that we couldn’t in real life. It was sitting in front of a tv playing the latest castlevania, Megaman, or Mario, on a quest to defeat the bad guy and save the world. With... (more »)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on First Person
“Call of Duty Black Ops 2” is an action packed game created by the company Treyarch. It was released in November of 2012 as one of the newest and greatest games of its time. There are three sections to this game, multiplayer,... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Rogue
By , Cannon Falls, MN
In the midst of The Seven Years’ War, North America is the front of France and Britain's race to gain land in the new world. Shay Patrick Cormac, a young assassin recruit will make the transition from assassin to assassin hunter. Hunting his... (more »)
Shenmue II This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
When Sega’s classic Dreamcast console is brought up, Shenmue is one of the games that is bound to come up in that discussion. The advertised Dreamcast killer app from Out Run and Virtua Fighter designer Yu Suzuki, Shenmue was a major and... (more »)
Battleborn
Battleborn is a first person shooter that has elements of MOBA or  Multiplayer online battle arena in it.  It came out on May 3rd 2016 and has already acquired a small fan following.  The Gameplay is fine, with all 25 playable heroes allowing... (more »)
League of Legends
Today I'm going to be reviewing one of the most played games called league of legends. This game is extremely popular around the world it is even a living for many of them. But to be honest I have many mixed thoughts about this game... (more »)
Overwatch
Overwatch is an exciting, fast-paced, and overall enjoyable game as much as we've seen. During the open beta available from May fifth through May ninth, I witnessed just how much fun can be extracted from this game. The game pushes players to... (more »)
Rocket League
Everybody likes soccer to some degree, but we can all admit it gets boring at times. If you’re like me, I have the perfect solution for you: Rocket League. Rocket League is a game in which you drive your own customized car at mind... (more »)
Castle Crashers This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 Castle Crashers is a game that’ll bring back sweet memories of your childhood. It’s in the action, beat ‘em up genre that supports online and local multiplayer. It has amazing and catchy music that really supports the mood of the game... (more »)
Strawberry Vinegar on PC
"Feed me, or I'll reap your soul!" Nine years old and a self-appointed loner, Sakuraba Rie's quiet life was turned upside down when a demon girl of the same age appeared out of nowhere...in her kitchen. Eating her cookies. After getting a... (more »)