Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Star Wars BattleFront on PS4, XBOX, PC
In a galaxy far far away…  There was once was a man named George Lukas. He created a saga called Star Wars. Star Wars is the epic story about a rebel group trying to take down an empire.  An empire that is evil, an empire that... (more »)
Paragon
By , Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to the world of Paragon! Paragon is an online MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). This game consists of 36 different heros at the moment. A person enters a match from the home screen where it is possible to play a solo match versus... (more »)
The Elders Scrolls V Skyrim on Console
Skyrim is a role playing game where you learn that you are the Dragonborn, which basically means you are the chosen one. In order to save Skyrim, you have to defeat Alduin. Alduin is a dragon that cannot be stopped by anything or anyone except... (more »)
Skyrim Special Edition
By , midland, MI
Do you like dragons? How about massive open worlds and consuming the souls of your enemies? Great! Then the elder scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition may be for you!  Skyrim Special Edition (or SkySE for short) isn’t anything new but, there are... (more »)
Madden 17
By , Los Angeles, CA
Madden 17 is a football based game which can be seen in many different ways.  This game will change and help the gaming world. Madden can help people learn more about the game of football. There are many targeted audiences to this game... (more »)
GTA 5
GTA5 is one of the best games that Rockstar has made; however, it has its up and downs. My favorite is the online, which is expensive, but the story mode is good, too. I like how Rockstar is still putting new things in the game--they have come... (more »)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
At the base of playing a game is skill and knowledge. You learn to play the game and eventually with practice you gain skill. In Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, you will learn an entirely new definition of knowledge and skill in the video game... (more »)
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on Xbox One,...
 Some of the sequels benefit from adding more, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare needs a lot less. The thirteenth installment in Activision’s profit-padding franchise, Infinite Warfare is a game that has as many features as possible but... (more »)
Super Dungeon Bros on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
(This review is satirical. It is mostly meant for humor. Although, once I stop misspelling “meant”, this review also shows my view on the game. So take it to bed and think about it.) Alright, so there’s actually a story... (more »)
Overwatch's New Character: Sombra on Xbox One
With all the time I've played Overwatch, I was exicted to hear that a new character was being added. A new character in this type of game (in my personal opinion) changes the way you play all your characters. Sombra is the first stealth... (more »)
Battlefield 1 on Xbox One
Battlefield 1: a game set in WWI, and does damn well filling that role Now I don't know about anyone else, but I love studying history, including the world wars, and hearing about a game like this and having fun in the beta, I definitly... (more »)
Street Fighter V This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Street Fighter V” is the highly anticipated proverbial cash cow developed by Capcom. Was the wait worth it? “Street Fighter V” isn’t bad but isn’t good either. What is great about the game are the... (more »)
The Wolf Among Us This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Most of the time, I stick to adventure and role-playing games, so a comic book/mystery/drama game is not typically what I would choose. However, “The Wolf Among Us” caught my eye, and on a whim I decided to try it. After completing... (more »)
Life Is Strange This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Have you ever played a game so close to your heart that by the time it ends, you feel you’ve lost a part of yourself? Developed by Dontnod entertainment, published by Square Enix, “Life Is Strange” is an episodic graphic... (more »)
Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4
Once you get your first video game you can't get enough of it. For my first game I got a first person shooting game and its was Grand Theft Auto 5 ( GTA5 ). I didn't know much about it because i was still a small kid at the time so you... (more »)
Overwatch
(This review is satirical, and is 80% meant for comedy. Although, the 19% is to actually review this game, and the other 1% is to release my blood and tears.. So take it with a grain of salt.) Ah, Overwatch, the overhyped game that was... (more »)