Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on Xbox One,...
 Some of the sequels benefit from adding more, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare needs a lot less. The thirteenth installment in Activision’s profit-padding franchise, Infinite Warfare is a game that has as many features as possible but... (more »)
Super Dungeon Bros on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
(This review is satirical. It is mostly meant for humor. Although, once I stop misspelling “meant”, this review also shows my view on the game. So take it to bed and think about it.) Alright, so there’s actually a story... (more »)
Overwatch's New Character: Sombra on Xbox One
With all the time I've played Overwatch, I was exicted to hear that a new character was being added. A new character in this type of game (in my personal opinion) changes the way you play all your characters. Sombra is the first stealth... (more »)
Battlefield 1 on Xbox One
Battlefield 1: a game set in WWI, and does damn well filling that role Now I don't know about anyone else, but I love studying history, including the world wars, and hearing about a game like this and having fun in the beta, I definitly... (more »)
Street Fighter V This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Street Fighter V” is the highly anticipated proverbial cash cow developed by Capcom. Was the wait worth it? “Street Fighter V” isn’t bad but isn’t good either. What is great about the game are the... (more »)
The Wolf Among Us This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Most of the time, I stick to adventure and role-playing games, so a comic book/mystery/drama game is not typically what I would choose. However, “The Wolf Among Us” caught my eye, and on a whim I decided to try it. After completing... (more »)
Life Is Strange This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Have you ever played a game so close to your heart that by the time it ends, you feel you’ve lost a part of yourself? Developed by Dontnod entertainment, published by Square Enix, “Life Is Strange” is an episodic graphic... (more »)
Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4
Once you get your first video game you can't get enough of it. For my first game I got a first person shooting game and its was Grand Theft Auto 5 ( GTA5 ). I didn't know much about it because i was still a small kid at the time so you... (more »)
Overwatch
(This review is satirical, and is 80% meant for comedy. Although, the 19% is to actually review this game, and the other 1% is to release my blood and tears.. So take it with a grain of salt.) Ah, Overwatch, the overhyped game that was... (more »)
Forza Horizon 3
However sacrilegious, the ability to launch a Jaguar over a hill and into a cornfield with no risk of mechanical damage is one of the reasons why Forza Horizon 3 is such a blast. As with every well-made open world, Horizon’s lands are... (more »)
The Sims 4 on Mac/PC
Imagine you are standing in your living room, enjoying a bowl of mac and cheese. Suddenly, you are forced to get up and go to clean the dish, even if you are not done .The Sims 4, a hugely popular life-simulation game, has over 30 million... (more »)
Oxenfree
“It used to be a military base. Well, it used to be a ranching thing, then it was turned into an army thing, then it became a bird thing, and a museum or whatever.” Now, Edward’s Island seems like five teenagers’ final resting place.... (more »)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What do hijacking carriages, rope launchers, and hidden blades have in common? Trademarks of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, these useful gadgets are only part of the shenanigans. Developed by Ubisoft, Syndicate is the latest installment of the... (more »)
Team Fortress 2 on PC
Team Fortress 2 (mainly abbreviated TF2) is a free first person shooter game made by the company Valve, who are also the creators of Half-Life. Now TF2 like any game has its positives and negatives. Starting with the positives it has diverse... (more »)
Half Life 2 on All
This a review about Half life 2. Half life 2 is a first-person shooter video game and the sequel is Half life (1998). What the story is of Half life is: Some years after the events of Half life 2, protagonist Gordan Freeman is woken by the... (more »)
Undertale on PC
WARNING: There may be several spoilers in this review. If you would prefer to not read the plot based spoilers, they will be marked in this fashion:  ***spoiler***. * (A strange light fills the room.) I wait with bated breath, my eyes... (more »)
4 comments