Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Dreamcast VMU on Sega Dreamcast
Gaming was started as a simple activity, but it soon became huge, with it having effects on our culture. Ever since then more things to try and innovate games. That’s why I want to start reviewing not just games, but their accessories as... (more »)
1 comment
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
I Strongly believe that no other game series can combine stealth, action, and storytelling like Metal Gear Solid can, and many will agree that Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater shows this the best.     The game follows CIA covert operative... (more »)
Fallout 4 on PC/Xbox One/PS4
Fallout 4 brings to life that question, I wonder what it would be like to run around in post-apocalyptic Boston. If you have played another game in the Fallout series but are not sure if you should get Fallout 4, because you fear that this game... (more »)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Review
You, four teammates, and a hostage, are trapped in one room, surrounded by five enemies that have endless ways to get in and steal the hostage. You know they are coming in, but you never know when, where, or how they will get in. Once they’re... (more »)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Xbox 360,... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Few series have been kept alive for as long as the Elder Scrolls series. The first in the series was released in 1994, and Bethesda Game studios, the developer, has continued this epic series for more than 20 years. Skyrim is my favorite in the... (more »)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Perfect Storm has arrived. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is the 7th game in the insanely popular Naruto game series Ultimate Ninja Storm and the 4th in the main Storm games. The story is the continuation from where the third... (more »)
Sonic 2 on Sega Game Gear
If you read my game reviews, and saw the title, you might think “Why are you reviewing the same game”? The title might make you think it’s the same thing but on the Sega Game Gear, but you’d be wrong. very, very wrong.... (more »)
Undertale
WARNING: There may be several spoilers in this review. If you would prefer to not read the plot based spoilers, they will be marked in this fashion:  ***spoiler***. * (A strange light fills the room.) I wait with bated breath, my eyes... (more »)
Sonic Adventure on Sega Dreamcast
The Sega Dreamcast was the last console Sega made before they stopped making consoles and just stuck to making games. The Dreamcast could have been a great console if the playstation didn’t overshadow it, and Sonic Adventure proves it.... (more »)
Rango
Before the release of the animated film “Rango”  Paramount, EA, and bEhaviour released a game to promote the movie. Each copy of the game came with one free movie ticket, but I doubt that it still works. But other than the movie, is the... (more »)
Sneak King
Sneak king is...well, Sneak king. There’s no other way to describe the creepiness that fast food chain Burger king gave us. Before I start, here’s a biography, and how I found the game. Sneak king was released in 2006 to basically just... (more »)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Sega Genesis
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is a classic, appearing on multiple consoles and collections. The game follows Sonic the hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower to stop Dr.Robotnik and his scheme to take over the world. The game is simple, Run to the goal,... (more »)
Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage
Spider-man and venom:Maximum Carnage was released by Ljn back in The 90’s and did well back then and got a sequel. But how well does it stack up today? Story: The game takes a much darker story in the Spider-Man lore. The game begins with a... (more »)
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Boom, headshot. Counter-Strike:Global Offensive is a first-person shooter created by Hidden Path Entertainment that is now a part of Valve Corporation. Counter Strike:Global Offensive, or CS:GO for short, is the fourth installment in the Counter... (more »)
Go Vacation
By , Vancouver, WA
Go Vacation     Have you ever looked up the definition fun? No? Though the definition is wrong, it should say “Go Vacation”. Go Vacation is an all day entertainer that is fun for those who like adventure, exploring, and sports. Because... (more »)
Clash of Clans
Adults or kids who enjoy playing this game are obviously will not know what the real life is, certainly they will lose their faith and desire to live in the real life. Those people have to understand that it’s not that simple to just simply... (more »)
1 comment