Bendy And The Ink Machine: Chapter 4 on Microsoft Windows | Teen Ink

Bendy And The Ink Machine: Chapter 4 on Microsoft Windows

May 11, 2018
By Philiac BRONZE, Querétaro, Other
Philiac BRONZE, Querétaro, Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Although, the famous Bendy and The Ink Machine, was already known for all the immense theories and questions that it left for both players and spectators to answer. The Meatly, its creator, decided to drop a massive bomb at the end of the newly released Chapter 4.


Chapter 4 was unique in the sense of the usage of the really famous jumpscares, which have been greatly used on this era’s products of the same genre. A feature that, although present in its previous chapters, left much to be desired about its cataloging as a game of horror to the audience. Unexpectedly adding a color palette and a soundtrack that makes you stay on edge, Chapter 4 left you wondering if the ink demon himself was going to appear out of nowhere, killing you or giving you chase. And pointing the fact that our main character did not have a weapon in that of the majority of the chapter refers, it certainly gave a more chilling “predator stalking its prey” kind of feeling. In addition to the unexpectedly shocking and exciting boss battles. Who could have thought that a fight against an amusement park machine would be so thrilling and satisfying!


Also, how can we forget the shocking yet annoying cliffhanger that literally throwed a pile of questions our way! In which, it is not only revealed that there is another Alice Angel, but also a brand-new Boris that may replace or fallen ally.


However, and although really effective, it is not known as to why some of these jumpscares were executed that way they were or in the places they were executed. In addition to this, I would like to emphasize how many of the gamers complained about why Henry was even slower than in other chapters.


In general, The Chapter 4 of the famous game Bendy and The Ink Machine is a somewhat disturbing horror experience, in terms of the horror it contemplates, but also an engaging experience that leaves you wanting more when you realize that the chapter is indeed already over ... "