Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Action/Adventure | Teen Ink

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Action/Adventure

January 25, 2018
By Anonymous

Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” game, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across fields, through forests and to mountain peaks as Link discovers what has become of the ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning open-air adventure.

What is “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”?
“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U video game consoles. The games are usually about a boy called Link who is set to rescue Princess Zelda from Ganon. The first game of this franchise was made by Shigeru Miyamoto and was first sold February 21, 1986 by Nintendo. Over the years, many of “Legend of Zelda” games have been made. The new “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” game has been made by Nintendo on March 3, 2017 to the Nintendo Switch and Wii U consoles. Legend of Zelda is an fascinating problem solving and open adventuring series which can be amusing for lots of people.

Details!
I am just memorized by the details in the game because it makes the game look so realistic. How the sun shines at day and how the moon at glimers at night. By every blade of grass moving against the wind. I am just speechless about the sky; it just looks so realistic and beautiful. The details are just phenomenal in the game “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”. The game has an amazing storyline too. In the game, Link tries to find memories about his past that he forgot about. Also, it’s super exciting to see what the memory is. The more Link knows about his storyline, the better to know what's happening and what has happened in the past.

Thoughts of the game!
“Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” is a really amusing problem solving video game because of its storyline, details, and open adventuring. The details in the game are just beautiful on how they look so realistic. The puzzles are so fun to explore, solve, and get the treasure. Out of all of the Legend of Zelda games, I think that “Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild” is the best one out of all of them because of its boundary breaking and open adventuring features.

In Summary, I believe that the game “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” is very adventuring, action packed, and an amazing problem solving video game because its storyline, details, and open adventuring to its features. I recommend playing “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” because of the fascinating details and the no limit of places to explore.


The author's comments:

I was inspired by my favorite youtuber who tried out this game and I just feel in love with this game. I play it nonstop, all the time! This game is a game with Action, Puzzle, Strategy, and Adventure! I totally recomend playing this game because of its features.