Spintires Mudrunner on Xbox One | Teen Ink

Spintires Mudrunner on Xbox One

November 28, 2017
By EO405 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
EO405 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Spintires mudrunner” is an offroading game set in remote parts of russia. The game has 19 off road vehicles which you can choose from each having pros and cons. “Spintires mudrunner” is purely about offroading with no storyline at all. The game's environment is treacherous and unforgiving, from deep mud to powerful rivers. “Spintires mudrunner” is a remastered version of the original spintires that sold over 1 million copies on pc.

         

Overall “Spintires mudrunner” is a fun and an immersive game. The game’s physics , mechanics, and graphics make the game feel life like. “Spintires mudrunner””physics are almost identical to real life physics.With every movement of your vehicle  changing the way the mud looks and reacts. The physics also play a big part in the game's difficulty. A big part of the game is not getting stuck in the mud, which can be difficult. But if you are stuck in the mud the winch is a useful tool. The winch mechanic of the game allows you to get out of tough situations. The winch uses the Y button for quick and easy winching. A winch is a rope that is pulling you out with brute force. “Spintires mudrunner” has some amazing graphics, the graphics almost look photo graphic. There is also a sense of real life light in the way light preforms in the game. Also the game's controls are decent and easy to remember.

          

In conclusion "spintires mudruner" is a great game with good and replayable content. “Spintires mudrunner” offers an immersive feel to reel life off roading. The game also runs good. With the short time that I have played the game I have not experienced any bugs or crashes.
 


The author's comments:

An honest review about spintires mudrunner.