FIFA 18 on EA Sports | Teen Ink

FIFA 18 on EA Sports

November 26, 2017
By Anonymous

In FIFA 18 the game runs very smoothly with very little to low lag. This game is very user friendly and is very exciting to play. I feel as if the game seems to be very realistic mostly because it is based off of real players and real people. It also includes very realistic graphics and contains very high quality details. It features some very cool things such as Journey or Ultimate team    In FIFA 18 the game runs very smoothly and precise, it will have little to no lag. This game is very user friendly and is very exciting to play. I feel as if the game is very realistic. The reason I say that is because it features real people ,stadiums , and players. This game is all about competition and proving your the best because of its different settings you can see where you are.                                                                                      

 

The game offers a more competitive way to play too such as Online mode, where you get to play against real people in real time. This is where it mainly gets really competitive and very fun. This is where it shows you on what you need to work on, luckily this game doesn't have any way for anyone to get to you. As you can tell by that the game is very safe.                      

 

In conclusion this game is a very unique and cool game to play. It is non-fictional so it is realistic. This game provides the thriller and rush of you actually either watching the game or playing it yourself