World War Two | Teen Ink

World War Two

November 26, 2017
By GerardoF BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
GerardoF BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

World War Two is an amazing game. One of the best game out in 2017. World War Two consistent of online gameplay, and real historical places, World War Two has been marked #1 for two consistent months. World War Two is one of the most wanted games to come out since the release of Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. The game has great graphics and great gameplay. Call of duty World War Two has had historical battles and historical dates.
      

World War Two is a game that has been in the minds of the audience for a long time the game is a 3D first player shooting game. World War Two Sold more than half a million copies of the game in the first couple of days the game came out. World War Two really wanted people to buy it with the release of the new zombies.The game changed completely going back to the weapons we used when the Great War had begun. The games have been rated number one for more than two months.
       

Call Of Duty World War Two is using some of the historical battles and the effects of the battles to be one of the best game of the moment. World War Two is having a great increase if games bought since the date of 2006 when one of the three best games ( one of there first ) came out. The games are using effects/causes of the war in the gameplay, it uses the causes of the war and how the war ended and what side was successful and won the war.

     

World War Two lets you play with people all around the world. You would be able to go against and have in your team people from different part of the world. But the game has lobbies where you can communicate with other people and help up people who need the help to reach the top in the world. 


The author's comments:

Noting just the amazing game