Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360

November 25, 2017
By Anonymous

Call  of  Duty:  Advanced  Warfare  is  a   first-person shooter  based  game.  The  game  came  out  on  November  4,  2014  for  Xbox  One,  Xbox  360,  PlayStation  3,  and  PlayStation  4.  It is  the  eleventh  major  release  in  the  Call  of  Duty  series. My  goal  is  to  provide  information  about  the  game  to  help  you  make  a  decision  whether  or  not  to  buy  the  game.


My  reaction  to  the  Xbox  360  version  when  I  played  the  game  captured  my  attention  to  all  the  gameplay.  The  smooth  transitions  of  the  game  provide  a  comfortable  backstory.  At  the  beginning  of  the  game  it  shows  you  how  to  reload  your  weapon which  is  by  pressing  the  X  button  on  the  controller.  You  can  also  switch  between  your  primary  and  secondary  weapon  by  pressing  the  Y  button  on  the  controller.  When  you  hold  the X  button  then  you  are  able  to  pick  up  a  weapon  as  long  as  you  are  standing  over  it.
     

To  shoot  just  hold  on  to  the  right  trigger  (RT)  for  rapid  fire  or  just  press  it  once  at  a  time  for  single  shot.  The developers  of  this  game  want  to  make  it  realistic  so  they  limit  the  amount  of  ammo  that   you  have  available.  Thought  these  missions  you  might  encounter  harder  enemies,  but  they  also  drop  weapons  or  ammo  for  you  to  use.
    
                         
As  for  every  game  there  is  a  flaw  or  some  sort  of  difficulty  with  it.  Some  parts  of  the  game  were  unclear  for  me  such  as  the  controls  in  Mission  13  where  you  have  to  pilot  a  jetfighter  with  missiles  and  a  machine  gun.  Another  part  of  the game  that  was  unclear  was  where  you  had  to  sneak  into Jonathan  Irons,  CEO  of  Atlas  Corporation,  buildings  and  steal  certain  files.  This  mission  was particularly  hard,  because  you  had  to  hide  from  movement  seeking  drones  that  are  programmed  to  kill  you.


This  game  has  its  pros  and  cons,  and  is  full  with  suspense  such  as  revealing  the  truth  behind  Jonathan  Irons.  I  would  recommend  this  game  to  everyone  of my friends  and people  who like  action  and  adventure.  It  also  has  very  good  transitions  and  movement  through  the  game.  It  has  amazing  graphics  and  would  give  this  game  around  a  4.5  out  of  5 stars  based  on  transitions,  movement,  understandability,  and  ability  to  provide  a  good  backstory  that  is  incorporated  within  the  game.