GTA | Teen Ink

GTA

September 21, 2017
By nunma22 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
nunma22 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Just do it"


GTA 5 is about 3 characters michael, franklin, and trevor. These 3 guys are very close friends who have their up and downs through the game. GTA 5 is in no way similar to GTA 4 if you were wondering. The 3 friends will work there way to help each other complete missions throughout the game. Michale is a male is his mid 40’s, trevor is a crazy redneck in his late 40’s, and franklin is in his late 20’s. The whole plot of story mode is to work together as a team and get tons of money. But like I said they have there ups and downs in the game. One bad thing that happens is michael's wife moves out and takes the kids. She moved out because michael was doing stuff that was really crazy and illegal. Trevor’s life has been crazy since he was like 25 because he has made a lot of people mad at him. Franklin has had a decent life the only bad thing that has happened to him was that he got kicked out of his old house, but he got a even nicer house from his aunt after he got kicked out. My rating for this game is 8 out of 10 because it has some minor glitches but they are up to date with fixing them.