Nintendo Addiction

Many people find it hard to put down the paddle and do something else. I have found myself that I find it extremely difficult to pry the paddle out of my grasp and go do chores myself. Many of the time I have to go take the dogs on a walk. Other people have to clean their rooms. I find that Nintendo addiction is a bad thing and here are some reasons why: it can make you violent depending on what video games you play, you don’t get enough exercise and can become obese, and last you don’t have a life anymore. Nintendo is like a drug.

Playing Nintendo all the time can make you extremely violent depending on what games you play. There are tons of games that are shooting games, Halo trilogy, Resident Evil series, Bioshock, and Dead Space are all examples of that. In Halo you’re goal is to destroy a ring that is known as Halo. In Resident Evil you kill people so you can escape the nasty situation that you’re in. Bioshock you end up getting into a city that is underwater and killing more people. Dead Space you’re trapped on a spaceship with mutant experiments. All of these video games are gory and violent. Nintendo addiction can lead to very deadly things.

You don’t get enough exercise when you’re always inside. You are always playing a game and you don’t get enough exercise. You never leave your room except to go to school or work. This can cause a serious problem to society when nobody wants to work and we all begin to play video games all the time.

Last you don’t have life. You’re always inside and you never talk to anybody. You’re friends don’t want to be around you anymore because you’re not even human anymore. You become something else. You are living in you’re games and now you don’t have a life worth living for.

Nintendo addiction is deadly. It is a serious problem and people need help with it. It can be hard to put the paddle down and do some exercise. It can make people violent, obese, and not have a life worth living for. We all have problems and so now I ask you if you are a Nintendo addict please put down the paddle and go do something.

Ichigo218 said...
Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:50 pm
Call of Duty the cause of school shootings? I don't think so. Call of Duty and Halo are graphic I will say that. Although they have blood and you are killing people. Games that people have branded appropriate like Pokemon are sometimes worse then Call of duty pokemon is about killing people's pets and no one thinks that that those people are going to be one of those people... you know who i am talking about.

jofin J. said...
May 22, 2009 at 5:04 pm
Halo isn't out for nintendo