Rainbow Six Siege on First Person Shooter | Teen Ink

Rainbow Six Siege on First Person Shooter

May 2, 2017
By MrZombiePigMan1 BRONZE, Gp, Alberta
MrZombiePigMan1 BRONZE, Gp, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I'm doing a review on rainbow six siege. Well rainbow six siege is a very tactical game and you need to work together to beat the objective or defend. Each “Operator” has it own unique abilities or weapon sets that make it different than another “Operator”. If you are used to fast paced games, “Rainbow Six Siege” probably isn't for you for sprinting will get you killed very quickly in the matches. Rainbow Six Siege is made by Tom Clancy, who makes other really enjoyable games such as “Tom Clancy’s The Division” and “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.” Rainbow Six Siege is a strategy first person shooter game where your team tries to complete an objective or defend an objective. There are different games modes where each objective or mission is different. “Hostage”, “Situations” and “Secure Area” are some of the game modes included in “Rainbow Six Siege”. Unlike the previous games in the “Rainbow Six” gaming series, “Rainbow Six Siege” does not have a single player or “campaign” mode. Many consider the game mode “Situations” to be a “campaign-like” mode. “Situations” is a game mode that consist of 11 missions, all being single player. These missions help new players or players that want to up their game for real-game situations. They consist of many tips that are extremely useful. Players have the ability to tilt their guns which enables them to check rooms a lot safer than charging in. The tilting ability also help players kill enemies if they have a bad angle on their target. Another reason sprinting isn't as useful in this game is enemies are usually hiding in one spot waiting to kill you, this is known as “camping”. Players also have the ability to lay down hidden trap around the map to hopefully capture an enemy. While this game is very enjoyable alone, this game has a much better experience when you play with friends. Not only is it more enjoyable, but it's easier as well. While being in an online party with your friends, you can help them spot enemies before they are alerted and they can do the same for you. If your friends don't own the game or currently are offline, you can invite your teammates to a party to be able to chat and help them as well. I've had a very good experience with this game and I enjoy playing this game every chance I get. I would recommend this game for its amazing graphics and it's many fun game modes. It's one of the most popular games being played today.