The Last of Us | Teen Ink

The Last of Us

January 25, 2017
By WFox02 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
WFox02 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“The Last Of Us” is a game you do not want to miss out on with every turn. “The Last Of Us” is a single player story based zombie game.Created by Naughty Dog.The Last Of Us was released June 14th 2013 for Playstation 3 (PS3) and then re released for the Playstation 4 (PS4).


You play as a man named Joel (Troy Baker), who must transfer a 13 year old kid to a group called “The Fireflies”. There are many obstacles that stand in your way. Do they make it? That’s up to you to find out. This is just my opinion, if you think otherwise, then that's completely fine.


I give this game a 10/10. I love everything about this game; the characters are awesome, the plot is amazing with a lot of twist and turns,the graphics are stunning. All in all,l this game is phenomena!.This game can be hard in some parts of the story.


There's 5 difficulties you can go though:  Easy, Normal, Hard, Survivor, and Grounded.This game turned out to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite game ever made.This game is a Playstation exclusive.


You will not be able to find this game on Xbox .So if you have a Playstation, or if you have a Xbox and plan on replacing it with a Playstation, this should be the first game you buy.