Battlefield 4 on Xbox one | Teen Ink

Battlefield 4 on Xbox one

January 24, 2017
By Thegamer6 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Thegamer6 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Battlefield 4 is a genre defining title and it got that title because it's so immersive and the maps are  huge. The game also has a surprising array of vehicles and a bunch of different gear, explosives, weapons and gadgets to use. I'm going to say some stuff on the game and why i think it's so good.


Every game has different play styles. Whether it's a slow story you have to unwind, or a fast paced shooter or fighting game. For Battlefield 4, it is both slow and fast paced. Some maps are absolutely massive and then there's the smaller maps. One of the biggest maps is siege of shanghai, which is just massive. Then the smallest map, operation locker, is all close quarter combat were smgs and shotguns are used a lot. Now for the gamemode, the main game mode is conquest. Conquest is an objective based gamemode, with sometimes three objectives or six objectives. The goal for this gamemode is capture all the objectives to drain the enemy's tickets. The community for battlefield is okay, not the best though.


Battlefield is known for having great graphics, but battlefield 4 has amazing graphics. Every littlebit is detailed like a rock on the ground or debri flying from explosions. The game runs good on the xbox one for sure. I have had no problem with crashing or lag. Same goes with pc and ps4.


The game has a wide array of vehicles. Including tanks, jets, armored transport, amphibious heavy artillery, and attack choppers. The tanks in the game can be a little annoying sometimes because that might be the only thing that player is using, but there is many quick ways to get rid of a tank. The tanks also have amazing detail, from the tracks and wheels reacting to the environment, to the damage it takes and also if it gets dirty. For the attack choppers, they are very hard to fly. I only ran into a couple people that have mastered the attack chopper. They also have high detail. Now, probably the most overpowered vehicle in the game is the amphibious, heavily armored and powerful ZBD-20. It is in my opinion way too overpowered. That's why i use it.


There are many different weapon types in battlefield, like pistols, carbines, rifles, dmr(designated marksman rifle), lmgs, and sniper rifles. How you unlock these weapons is not by ranking up, but by ranking up the class that you use. Snipers in this game are completely different from any call of duty game. There not lazers. Snipers in battlefield have range drop unlike snipers in call f duty. Say, you want to make a long range shot. In call of duty, all you would have to do is get your crosshairs on the person and shoot. In Battlefield, you can't just put your crosshairs on the person and shoot.You have o determine the range, have the right scope dial in your snipers range, and pray you land the shot. Experienced snipers can easily hit a 300m shot, but it is still pretty hard.


Overall, battlefield 4 is an amazing game. If you want a pretty much open world shooter, battlefield is your game. It has a player types, the sharpshooter, the heavy, the pistol guy, and the shotgun person. 


The author's comments:

I think this game is really good it has a lot of variety for a shooter