Black Ops 2 on PS3, Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Black Ops 2 on PS3, Xbox 360

January 24, 2017
By Trenton_Matthies BRONZE, Cannon Falls , Minnesota
Trenton_Matthies BRONZE, Cannon Falls , Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Black ops 2 is an action packed game and is a very fun game.  This type of action game is in first person view shooting zombies or other players.  All around it's really just a competition against other players to see whos better.  Black ops 2 has been know to be one of the best selling games.  This is my favorite game out of all the black ops games, so that is why I will be talking about it.  My favorite part about this game is the game modes.  I will be talking about my favorite game modes which are campaign, multiplayer, gun game, and a little about zombies.

 

My first favorite game mode is campaign and I like it because you play alone but against the computer.  There are 55 different levels, which you can choose from either being easy, medium, or hard.  It takes quite a while to finish this game mode.  My second favorite game mode is multiplayer; it's not as long as campaign.
It takes approximately about ten minutes max depending on how fast is goes.  When you play this mode it's not against a computer, instead it's against other people playing against you.  In multiplayer there is gun game which is like a bonus game.  You start out with a pistol then every kill you get you get upgraded a gun.  After you choose your game mode it brings you to choosing your guns.


There are three types of guns that are my favorite which are shotguns, light machine guns, and pistols.  Starting with the shotguns, my favorite shotgun is the M1216 it is a semi-automatic with 16 rounds.  My second favorite is the Saiga-12, it is one of the most powerful guns in the game but not as good as accuracy. The next type of gun I use is the light machine gun.  One of my favorite light machine guns is the Hamr, which is just powerful.  The second light machine gun is the M27.  I use this gun most of the time during this game.


This gun is a lightweight gun used by the United States Marines for accuracy.  With the last type of guns it's the pistols.  I normally use the B23R every match I play.  I use it because i’ve heard it’s the best pistol and it's very fast at shooting.  The last type of gun I use is called the Tac-45.  Its normally used on larger maps because it has a longer range.  Now you're ready to play on multiplayer and should be very good at this game, knowing you have some of the best guns.  On to zombies which is the third game mode from multiplayer and campaign.
This is my least favorite game because every time you start a round you start with a pistol.  The more kills you get the more money you get which helps you get better guns at the mystery box.  You can either start on level 1,5, and 10.  The higher the level the harder the zombies get and you have to try and defend yourself as much as you can.  My favorite game modes in zombies are called transit and grief.  On transit you ride a bus around while zombies try and get you.  Greif I think is the hardest map because zombies come out from everywhere.


Overall the game modes Multiplayer and Zombies helps make it a fun game.  I believe it should still stay at the best selling game for a while.  Even since it's an action packed game it can still have some sense into it and you can learn things.  This is my favorite game and I think it will always be one of my favorite games.