Battlefield 1 on Xbox One | Teen Ink

Battlefield 1 on Xbox One

November 17, 2016
By TheGolemLord BRONZE, Horicon, Wisconsin
TheGolemLord BRONZE, Horicon, Wisconsin
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"You won't know until you try"


Battlefield 1: a game set in WWI, and does damn well filling that role

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I love studying history, including the world wars, and hearing about a game like this and having fun in the beta, I definitly got the game the second it hit the shelf! I personally haven't played a battlefield game before battlefield 1. Well that's enough about me, you guys came here for a review so here we go!

Batllefield 1 is set in 1914, during WWI. The first thing you do when you pick up this game is to play the campaign, because (in my personall opinon) it's one of the best campaigns you will ever play. Now I won't got into FULL detail because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but the campaign has an introduction, and five war stories. The five war stories are based off of TRUE stories that happened during WWI, that's right, when your playing those epic parts of the stories, those events basically happened. Now it's not 100% accurate because it happened over a century ago, but it's awesome either way. The stories show moments of bravery, adventure, and guts. Some of these stories will definitely pull on your heart strings, I'm not much of an emotional man but I'm not gonna lie, I did cry a bit at some endings (again, not gonna say what happened). I loved the different stories that unfolded during WWI, and this game is like a drug for me, feeding my love for history. Completing all the war stories will give you a little something special from the developers. Now thats enough about the campaign, time for the multiplayer!

Multiplayer for battle field is quite fantastic, the highly competitive objective gamemodes keep you allert and fast on your feet. There are lots of diiferent classes and loadouts to fit your style of gameplay. There is the four regular classes; Medic, Scout, Assault, and support. There are also three Elite classes that can be picked up in game, which are the Flame Trooper, Sentry, and Tank hunter. With huge games and huge maps, this is a game you will definitly need to put alot of time in, so if you don't have that, I would think over your choice to buy this game.

Overall the game is great and I will rate this game 9.5/10. The only few problems that I have is just a few tweaks for multiplayer but they are updating the game often so that shouldn't be a problem. The campaign if great and I'm sure you will love it too even if your not into campaign/storymode or whatever you want to call it.