NBA 2k9

March 18, 2009
NBA 2k9 was made for X-box 360 in November 2008. It was made by 2k sports, which have always been making great sports games. NBA 2k9 is the most popular sports game for X-box 360 right now. Lots of people love it.
This game is so amazing; you will not be able to stop playing. Once you turn it on, you will not be able to turn it off. When I finally get myself to turn it off, I end up turning it right back on, because I just could not resist. I was amazed by how fun it was.
The graphics on this game are the best I have ever seen! It feels like you are sitting in the first row at the game. When you play, you might as well be running the court with them that is how great the graphics are. There is not much that you cannot do on this game. You have so much control. My favorite part is creating a player. You can make him look exactly how you want. You can change just about everything about the player; he can look just like you.
I defiantly recommend this game to all sports lovers. There is no way you will ever get tired of it. Look forward to NBA 2k10, because if they can top NBA 2k9, than its going to be an amazing game.