Half Life 2 on All | Teen Ink

Half Life 2 on All

October 26, 2016
By Crafty_1 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Crafty_1 BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

This a review about Half life 2. Half life 2 is a first-person shooter video game and the sequel is Half life (1998). What the story is of Half life is: Some years after the events of Half life 2, protagonist Gordan Freeman is woken by the enigmatic G-Man to find the world has been taken over by the alien combine.

Half life and Half life 2 are both on computer and on Xbox and Playstation as well. Half Life 2 is a very fun game and is worth the time to play the whole game.there is a lot of exploration involved, you will need a good sense of direction in order to find your way towards your current objective.Half Life 2 is an exploration, puzzle and story driven game. There is always a new puzzle every level in order to continue through the game.

Half life 2 story continues from Half Life as you play the main protagonist Gordan Freeman. Half life 2 is a story driven game, the more you play the game, the more you want to know what is gonna happen every second of the way.When you start exploring, you might some secret areas which are going to have medkits, and ammo crates.

I highly recommend people who love games that are open world, with an amazing story. This game was very fun and exciting. This is a type of game that you have to play the first game in order the understand the entire story. Kind of like a show with several seasons, you can't just start at the 4th season of the show and expect to understand the story and what is going on. You have to start at the first season or in this case the first game in order the understand the story.

This game is definitely worth money and worth the time playing this fantastic game. Half life 2 is an old game, It was released in 2004. A pretty old game but definitely worth the buy. I don't think you will be able to find this game in GameStop. You are going to have to find a person that sells old video games in order to actually find the game. This was my video game review of Half life. Thank you for reading