Call of Duty: World At War

Call of duty: World At War is the fifth call of duty. It is based off Call of Duty which came out October 2003. In its release it was on of the best war games at the time. Cod 1 and WAW are both based on World War 1. The weapons are older and the scopes aren't as accurate as the ones on Call of duty 4 which is based on modern military missions.

There are a lot of people that argue that the game is terrible because there aren't any good weapons, but the graphics are pretty good and there is a lot to do with the game besides actually playing the game. The missions are a lot of fun in my opinion even though the role of being a WW2 soldier has bin a bit over played. There have bin many games dealing with the same war but this game in my opinion might top them all.

Like I said before there is more to do than just playing the game itself. There is another game included on the disk called Nazi Zombies. In this game you get to conquer both the Nazis and Zombies so you are stopping to great evils that America has to face.

In my opinion I like Call of Duty 4 better because it is modern warfare but if I had to play a game dealing with World War 2 it would have to be World at War. The graphic are pretty good for an Xbox 360 game and it's a pretty fun game to play. There are some glitches on it when you play online so you should wait a while before you play the game online. Everything else on this game is excellent.