Black Ops 3 | Teen Ink

Black Ops 3

November 18, 2015
By DannyTanner24 BRONZE, Hemet, California
DannyTanner24 BRONZE, Hemet, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The future is black in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 one of the most unique call of duty in years. The previous titles Call of Duty Ghosts and Bunny Hop simulator 2015 (a.k.a Advanced Warfare) were bland. Ghosts had horrible and huge maps with very bland weapons. Advanced Warfare was fine but, the exo suits were overused by people who kept double jumping everywhere and It was full of microtransactions draining peoples money and unfair weapon variants made it bad. Black Ops 3 is a breath of fresh air for the series. Developed by Treyarch games studios, well known for making the most memorable and most popular Call of Duties like World at War and their beloved Black Ops games. Black Ops 3 offers three things that all Treyarch Call of duties have Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The campaign still revolves around the Mason family like Black Ops 1 and 2. What makes it so, great that it is a whole new story to keep it fresh. Now after many years Black Ops 3 has a cooperative campaign like World at War had in 2008 a feature so, fun and finally brought back to make the campaign also fun. Next up is multiplayer which took another new turn after the super fast gameplay of Advanced Warfare. Black Ops 3 offers a slow multiplayer like the previous installments in the franchise which is a good thing. This can persuade them to keep the old style of gameplay. Black Ops 3 now offers something new known as specialists which are different characters that have their own unique scorestreaks. One specialist is known as Outrider one of her scorestreaks is The Sparrow which is a bow and arrow that has an explosive tip perfect for stopping the enemy team from capturing the objective. If you want to be strategic you can use Outriders Vision Pulse which once activating marks enemies through walls so you can plan your attack. There are even more specialists that have their own scorestreaks allowing everybody to be different and not the same. Now the biggest part of the game is Treyarch’s signature mode known as Zombies. The special edition of this game even based on Zombies. The special edition came with a fridge based of one of the perks in the game known as Juggernog. There are two Zombies maps in the game the first is The Shadows of Evil which takes place in a Morg City in the 1920’s. The map is one of the biggest and hardest of the franchise. Harder than Origins from Black Ops 2. The second map known as The Giant revolves around the original four zombies characters Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, and my favorite Richtofen. The map is set in Der Reise one of the greatest maps in World at War and my personal favorite.  Now with all these features Black Ops 3 is a Masterpiece this game makes me fear of what Infinity Ward is bringing next year because it won’t be able to top Black Ops 3.


The author's comments:

What inspired me is my passion for Call of Duty since 2007.