Run Like Hell Online on Mobile | Teen Ink

Run Like Hell Online on Mobile

October 29, 2015
By Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
28 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
There's no fame without fans.


9.75/10
                                       

Concept and Characters:
This game is going anywhere but hell. Run Like Hell is a two dimensional online runner with start to finish tracks. Where it doesn't have any plot, it certainly focuses on many other aspects greatly. Characters in this case aren't really meant to be developed, but offer a variety of skins to appeal to the player. Some skins include a Ninja, Zombie, and censored naked lady.
                                                    

Gameplay and gamemodes:
Gameplay is where Run Like Hell rises. It provides simple controls to make sure casual and intense gamers can familiarize with them in a snap. All it needs for actions are a slide, jump, and adrenaline button. Sliding can be used skillfully to duck under or smash objects that would normally trip you. Jumping has two variations including a short jump and a high jump. These can be used to traverse perfectly and slow down climbing upon obstacles. Powerups are also included to add fun to the gameplay. The powerups are shields, adrenaline, smogs, and lightning bolts. The adrenaline and shield are bought powerups. The shield protects yourself against one opposing powerup and adrenaline is a bar that can be tapped to speed yourself up. The smog and lightning are found throughout the tracks. The smog slows you down, while the lightning bolt stops you completely in your tracks. To differentiate the formula even more are three different modes. A 1v1, a race involving 4 people against each other, and a tournament mode of 8 people separated into 1v1 matches.
                                                               

Graphics:
Run Like Hell consists of hand drawn animations for people and backgrounds. The people are smooth and their animations are executed well. A variety of tracks are randomly selected to provide great animated backgrounds and creative tracks.
                                                                 

Sound:
 Sadly, hell has touched the sound of the game mildly. While the music is adventurously thrilling, the regular audio will sometimes crackle and ruin the experience.
                                                           

Conclusion:
Run Like Hell is a hidden gem. It''s a fantastic runner amongst the more popular ones. The praise it receives is just. With great gameplay, graphics, and music it's a must play that appeals to everyone despite the mild crackle in audio.