Tiny Guardian | Teen Ink

Tiny Guardian

May 20, 2015
By The_flying_unicorn SILVER, Princteon Junction, New Jersey
The_flying_unicorn SILVER, Princteon Junction, New Jersey
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The game I am introducing is called “Tiny Guardian.” This app is $3.99, but the interesting part is this is a tower defense game but there are no towers. The game’s back setting is Lunalie, who is the main character, found her village has been destroyed and goes on a revenge tripe to fight the monster. In this game the main character Lunalie is the base but she can also fight and has a high amount of HP. In this game, the defenders are the heroes, summoned by Lunalie, and they can move in a certain area around her. There are different heroes like the magician, the archer, the knight and so on.
In the beginning of the game, Lunalie only has two kind of characters to summon and help her, Knight and Archer. Knights acts as a shield; he attracts monsters and protect Lunalie and Archer. Archer, however, is a totally different character. It has low amount of HP but it has a long damaging range and a medium fighting speed. After that, the next hero the player will get is the Magician. Magician is a good fighter but, like the Archer, she is not that good at being the shield but she has a special talent, to slow down the enemy. In addition to the four main characters, there are eight more heroes to collect.
Now talk to much about the game let’s talks about how special this game is. It has forty diverse enemy types. It has strong bosses waiting for heroes to fight. Each level has a story mode, which is easier, and a challenge mode. The gorgeously illustrated pictures and characters attracted me the most. This is a really a god and brain using game.